Grow set up

jack57591

420 Member
Hello everyone, I am about to start my first real grow set up and was looking for any tips or help.

So here is what my set up will be.
1 600w hps+mh light(i dont know what hood im going to get yet)
1000w led light with a 4 to 1 ratio red to blue lights(the cheep one from amazon)only going to use this if its a good idea for some added light.
10 auto flower purple hulk
10 3g black pots
roots organics soil
flora micro nutrients
ferti lome root stimulator&plant start solution

I was wondering would i be good with a 5x5 grow size with the size of the light to ratio of plants? I dont have a grow tent but im not limited on grow size i have a good size bassment so i don't think i would need a tent.
Is a 3g pot a good size to work with when using autoflowers?
I want to do the lst tek with the auto flower is that a good choice?

well let me know what yall think and any help is much loved. Thank you for your time.

It's going to be tight if you have all 10 going at the same time I have a 4x8 with just 6 plants and it's getting a bit stuffy. nothing is worse than not being able to easily tend to your ladies especially if you get a pest outbreak. But if you're working with 3 gallon pots and autos they tend to be good with space, I don't have much experience with Autos but i watched a video last night on them and the guy proclaimed that the autos he's working with finished so quickly he didn't need big pots and he went with 1.5 gallons double that doesnt seem extreme to me, Lst also seems like a smart idea as long as you don't top them.

Back
Top Bottom