Growing Crop King White Widow Seeds

Par041

Hey what's going on everybody! New here this is actually my first post. I just bought some feminized white widow seeds from crop king seeds. This will be my second time growing but my first legit grow. Heres my set up:

Soil grow
4x4x7 tent
600watt mh/hps cool hood
6" inline fan with charcoal filter
Fox farm trio
Ph will be at 6.5-6.8

So I guess my first question is how many WW plants would fit in that size tent comfortably? I was thinking a 4 or 5 gallon pot would be its final resting place. And if anyone has grown the crop king WW seeds, how to they take to topping? I've read some mixed reviews on topping WW in general, but I've always see that topping never really hurts any cannabis plant.

Welcome to the forum Par. You have definitely made the right choice as this is undoubtedly the best MJ forum on the planet.
I would go with 4 plants max in that space. If the HPS is actually cool (unlike my old one) you shouldn't have too much of a problem keeping the heat down. You'll still need to get rid of some of that heat.

What I suggest is to make a journal. Head over to the journal forum, start a new thread and you'll have the best minds around running to help you out.

:Namaste:

I'm gonna be using passive intake and we keep it about 76 in here so hopefully it'll stay around there. Soon as the seeds get here and I get them germinated I'll definitely be making a grow journal!

Back
Top Bottom