growing Indoors?

GODhelpUS

Ok well i've been reading more and more about how to grow a good plant and i want to do it soo bad now. So i'm wondering a few questions that i couldn't seem to find the answers to, these will help to my decision whether i should grow or not. Here goes..
how long does it take for you to see the actual leaves and the plant coming out of the soil? How long till it starts to get buds? How much bud would i get from growing say 3 5 foot plants? How long would it take to grow a 5 foot plant? How long does it take to dry the buds and how different would it be from what i buy from my supplier?

Re: ?growing Indoors?

these are all Q that should have been anwesred when you were reading.... but here we go. if you germ frist then you should see leaves in about 2-3 days... how long to to see buds is up to you, it depends on when you swicth you light from 18/6 to 12/12... how much bud depends on the strain and your conditions of your grow room..... 5 foot plant 3.5 months.... drying buds someone else can help you with that... and itwill be a shit load different because you grew it yourself much more pleasured somke.... hope this helps you ....

For drying the buds you can just hang them upside down, or put them in a paper, sack, or a burlap bag, and let sit. You don't want them to get mold, so you have to watch out for the conditions that mold grows in, you could always slowly / carefully put them in like.. an oven, but that's a much harsher smoke. The stuff most suppliers get isn't as good as it would be if you grow it yourself. A) You'll feel good that you did it, B) you know there's no additives, or terrible conditions. Plus, i know alot of suppliers who sell bud off of males, and if you grow yourself, you'll know if you've got males or females, or herms, and you can smoke the females for a better time.

Be sure to cure them before you harvest.

peace.

fallen said:
For drying the buds you can just hang them upside down, or put them in a paper, sack, or a burlap bag, and let sit. You don't want them to get mold, so you have to watch out for the conditions that mold grows in, you could always slowly / carefully put them in like.. an oven, but that's a much harsher smoke. The stuff most suppliers get isn't as good as it would be if you grow it yourself. A) You'll feel good that you did it, B) you know there's no additives, or terrible conditions. Plus, i know alot of suppliers who sell bud off of males, and if you grow yourself, you'll know if you've got males or females, or herms, and you can smoke the females for a better time.

Be sure to cure them before you harvest.

peace.

i didn't know that males had bud. i knew that the leaves develope thc but not enough. it's not worth saving to me... thats just my too sense...

yeah, i don't like males either, but the dealers like to rip off people around here.

being uneducated leads to getting ripped off.

Back
Top Bottom