GSC Autos

Cordino

Hey everyone, new guy here!

So I’ve grown many many photos but never an auto!, any advice on LST for GSC auto from fast buds?
She’s under an 1800 watt COB in soil, and 3.5 weeks old but starting to look like a Xmas tree!
And advice would be appreciated because everyone I talk to keeps going on about autos and stress and how it slows them down for their short life cycle!

Attachments

• DC647896-36AE-40A2-8FB8-BCB9034B67A7.png
    DC647896-36AE-40A2-8FB8-BCB9034B67A7.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 112
Hey everyone, new guy here!

So I’ve grown many many photos but never an auto!, any advice on LST for GSC auto from fast buds?
She’s under an 1800 watt COB in soil, and 3.5 weeks old but starting to look like a Xmas tree!
And advice would be appreciated because everyone I talk to keeps going on about autos and stress and how it slows them down for their short life cycle!
Welcome to :420: Cordino!

Three weeks and it looks like a Xmas tree is a good thing. It's true they don't like stress, but once they get to a certain stage they are fine. By the sounds of yours the plant has grown strong and healthy.
Check this link out by @InTheShed on LST. It's an active thread and you'll be in good hands if LST can be started now. Good luck.

Thanks for link in MrS! I think Condino's plant is too big at this stage to benefit from my LST thread, but maybe getting some of the lower branches a bit wider will get them out of the shade of those big healthy upper fans.

My LST thread is still a good read, but I wouldn't try restructuring that plant now.

It looks great Condino!

Thanks all, will tie those lower branches down and open her up! I have three more of these a week in and will start the LST when there is enough growth developed and train them from the get go!

Hey all,

can any of you experienced auto guys tell me when the best time to introduce blooming nutes for these GSC autos would be?
Pistols are just starting to shoot now!
I’m using mega crop v2 and have bud explosion for blooming
1800watt COB and 2, 300 watt LED panels that I’m turning on today.
Thanks All!

Attachments

• DBCE050E-C001-4382-A082-390572AF4EE8.jpeg
    DBCE050E-C001-4382-A082-390572AF4EE8.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 105
When flowering begins, you only need to start raising the grams/gallon of MC, and not add any bloom boosters. Bud Explosion was created for those using v 1.0 of MegaCrop, or other nute lines that require additional K in flower.

BE will very likely throw your NPK ratios completely out of whack and burn your plants, as I have seen others here do thinking they needed to use supplements in flower.

I'd be at 5.5-6.0g/gallon on the MC now, and raise it to 6.5g/gallon about halfway into flower, while watching the tips for burn.

Great, thanks!

While you can, you should click the Edit button at the bottom of your first post and include all the recommended information from here, to make it easier for folks to know up front all the details. Saves you from having to answer the same questions over and over!

Here's a great resource for new members. It will teach you of the silly things we speak :)

Back
Top Bottom