Guanokalong Powder: how much to put in water?

MrRudeSnowman

Hi,

So my auto's are already in soil and growing, so i can't add Guanokalong Powder to soil no more.

I would love to add it to water for feeding when time comes, just not sure about dosage as official page does not mention it.

If you could share your experience, that would be the best.

Thanks!

Thnaks man, here is also official answer from Guanokalong:

thanks for your mail and question.
You can mix 1 kg Guanokalong powder with 10 liters of water. Stir it up to one week/month. Then use this extract in the same proportions as indicated on the label of the normal extract. See below.
If you want the extract to be clear, then let the extract sit for a couple of days for the sediment to settle on bottom.
Best regards, Egbert

Guanokalong Extract

Taste improver

From natural bat dung. Taste improver. Promotes taste, quality and yield.
Advantages: Acceleration of root structuring. Exuberant flower period. Increased resistance of plant against bacteria. In-door and out-door use.

Use:

Directly available supplement for plants. Suitable for soil, cocos, hydro-systems.
Clones: 10 ml per lt.
Growing: 10-20 ml per lt.
Flowering: 10-30 ml per lt.
Add once a week to feeding water.
Total nutrients not more than 2%

Has anyone actually followed these suggested ratios? I halved what they suggest so am mixing 500g of Guano powder with 5 litres of water. Thing is I’ve only put about a quarter of it (an eighth of the KG) into the water and it’s already REALLY thick and cloudy so when, up there, they say “If you want the extract to be clear, then let the extract sit for a couple of days for the sediment to settle on bottom” - this ain’t never gonna be clear! And then if you want it clear, what do you throw away everything thst settles on the bottom?? Seems counterproductive.
Basically, if someone here mixes Guanokalong with water rather than the soil could you PLEASE let me know if these ratios are correct? I’m on a proper para now ‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom