Guide to 420 friendly Canadian Destinations

BWC BayArea

Member of the Month: 3rd Place Winner
Planning on visiting Canada in the near future. Specifically the Vancouver area. Can any one point me in the right direction of good places to go for good BC medicine. Tourist and non tourist areas. If any natives can help I'd appreciate it. Searched the threads, one guy had somethin up on Europe, parts of Asia, and parts of central America, and a few islands. I need to know where I can go in Canada. Street names or parts of town (districts that are 420 tolerant or friendly) would help as well as the going rate (USD). As far as herb goes what do police trip on? I need to be schooled in international cannabis etiquette. Thanks and I hope to hear a lot of great input.

:peace: :thanks:

I can help you out if it comes to Calgary, Alberta, but ive never been to Victoria, and the last time i was in BC i was 12 so not much help in the places ive been!

But yeah, if you need Calgary info, i can help you out.

I see that the HEMP FESTIVAL in Northern Ontario will be holding their farewell celebration Aug 27-30 2009. Info line # 888-215-8970. $40 bucks in advance $50 at the door (Thurs-Sun). Must be at least 19. I saw this info on another post, don't know how to add links to a post yet. :roorrip:

I live in Victoria myself and the bud here is amazing. As far as medicinal I'm not to sure, but you should be able to find somone who could hook you up for around these prices:
eighth: 25-30
quarter:50-60
half:80-105
ounce:140-200

The cops here are very easy going as long as you keep to yourself when toking. As for bong shops etc you can go downtown to Johnson street and there is 4 shops there that all have nice collections and they sell to almost everyone. Along with the BC smoke shop which is just amazing.

Anything else you need to know?

I've always had people who sell to me here so I'm not to sure how you're going to go about that. To be honest I'd just go to mcdonalds by saanich centre and ask the workers there (they're all stoners). As for curfew stay out as late as you want, the cops have bigger problems at night downtown with drunk kids etc. There's no places or shops where it's tolerated but I would just go to mountain and smoke up there, we have a few beautiful mountains here such as Mount douglas, Mount tolmie and Christmas hill etc. You could also smoke on the beach in a more private area. Just make sure you're not around alot of people because someone might just report you, but that's unlikely.

Flank please, speak on it. I'm not the only person who can use this info. Its here for us all. Do tell about Calgary. Who knows? I may swing out that way.
:peace:

Calgary is generally a pretty bud friendly place. There is one park in Kensington (a part of town) called "Riley park". Its mainly populated by teenage druggies, but its one of the safest places to light up. The great bud that Calgary gets generally comes from BC, so its imported mainly by gangs (we are getting a bad gang problem here). I'm not saying everyone is involved in gangs, just usually the best bud comes from a gang, like a gang guy to a friend who sells it, to another dealer who is your personal friend, if that makes sense.

There are some shops which are bud friendly (not to buy or to light up in, but support basically everything else), "Grass Roots" also in Kensington, the guy there is awesome, and pretty much always stoned! haha. Another is Hemporium downtown, but its a little less bud friendly (or atleast won't talk about it to much) mainly because its the biggest shop of its kind in Calgary AND is in the middle of the city so the cops check in on it often (video tapes and the such).

If your just smoking a joint on the street (like a side street) then you should be fine. I remember me and a buddy breaking out a joint and just as we did a cop pulls behind us, i was new so i freaked and my buddy was like "its fine, hold it like a cigarette and no one cares", we did, and about a minute later the cops left us alone.

420 Story: I was walking home in the afternoon (around 4 ish) and i had celebrated all day, beside me were two guys whom i have never met, we looked at each other smiled and said "celebrating?" "yup!"... they offered a joint and ofcourse you don't refuse. At this point, we are right beside a police station, they go into the parking lot, and i follow but was pretty sketched, and they lighted up right there, in the parking lot. They said that its a tradition for them since they were younger. A cop comes out, walks up to us, looks us up and down, smiles a bit and nods, and goes back in.

Mind you, this happened on 4/20 soooo. But still, as long as your not being to outfront and in peoples faces about it, and are generally hiding it well, the cops don't care...

If you are ever staying in a part of town thats more specific than "Calgary", i can probably let you know the best places to blaze. Till then, have fun!

If there are any other questions or anything important i left out, i would be glad to answer.

Where to buy Marijuana in Vancouver: Our ever vigilant local reporters have helped us once again get the best info in town: "ok, where to get reliable bud at reasonable prices in Vancouver. Go to the New Amsterdam cafe on hastings st. face the cafe entrance. look left. you'll notice stairs leading up. go up the stairs. upstairs, mill about for a moment on the carpeted area. a rough and tumble biker-type dude may ask you what you want. just tell him you're looking for something to smoke. they have you stand on a white line on the carpet, waiting your turn. when it's your turn, approach the desk with the rough and tumble biker dude and tell him what you want---(ie 20, 40, 60, 80, 100) ---they will hook you up better than anyone on the street. in fact, many street hustlers get their bud here, then repackage and resell it to you at vastly inflated prices. this may sound somewhat more confusing than it actually is. en pocas palabras, walk up the stairs to the left of the New Amsterdam cafe b4 7 pm on any given night, and the rest will be self explanatory. it's as easy as that. "

- WeBeHigh.com

Back
Top Bottom