Happy Saturday

spacecadet

I woke up feeling like crap and like I was going to yak. A few bong rips later and I feel 100% better. :)

My husband and I bought two new sweet pieces for a wedding gift to ourselves. We picked them up for $200 at the flea market. I have been trying to get pics up but I'm not on my computer and this thing isnt working.

:bongrip:

Happy Saturday. What are y'all up to today? My hubbie is at work till 10, then we are having a thanksgiving dinner with our friends and every single piece of food is made with weed butter. Mmmmm. I can't wait. Till then I am home with the dogs ripping my new peices.

I love my life.

I woke up feeling like crap and like I was going to yak. A few bong rips later and I feel 100% better. :)

My husband and I bought two new sweet pieces for a wedding gift to ourselves. We picked them up for $200 at the flea market. I have been trying to get pics up but I'm not on my computer and this thing isnt working.

:bongrip:

Happy Saturday. What are y'all up to today? My hubbie is at work till 10, then we are having a thanksgiving dinner with our friends and every single piece of food is made with weed butter. Mmmmm. I can't wait. Till then I am home with the dogs ripping my new peices.

I love my life.

hell yeah i bet you do! im jealous. a husband to love and smoke with, and awesome friends. not to mention a feast of the best kind! make the most of it, a lot of people don't have that. :nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom