Harvest or hide? Help plz!

Lusi

Hey guys,

Sorry to stick up yet another thread about these plants. I'm having enough bad luck to last a lifetime!:lot-o-toke:

First, the update. My plants are all inside now, in an open bedroom under the 600W HPS. Those same four gals with the fried pistils/ stigmas are still alive after everything I have done to them. :ganjamon: I've posted in the harvest section for help to harvest or not about a week ago. No one has answered past a fellow asking for better pics, then not answering when I took more! It's been almost 4 weeks since my first panicked harvest before vacation. Those buds nothing i can use. I really want to be sure the buds are done this time. There's another 3-4 ounces left to harvest, not enough to waste. The trichs on these are amber and cloudy and clear on clear stalks. They don't look like any photo I've seen yet... which is driving me crazy. My buds look very weird with no pistils turning orange! :p There is a bit more pressing need to get these harvested ASAP... or enough notice to not harvest, in time to hide them. ??

Time is up! I either have to find somewhere to hide these plants, or harvest. The landlord has been a problem since I moved in... and is clinically insane. No doubt schizo. I already am dealing with a lawyer about her... she is evil in the form of a late middle aged granny who preys on people who are kind to her. Since her hired help was unable to get in my house or my padlocked back yard, she wrote an email saying she's sending someone over and I have to let them in. (doesn't mean I will) My lawyer said not to let her know anything is wrong, but this is getting difficult. For now, I had better hide all the plants I can and find someplace or harvest the rest. So, any help anyone can give me, good or bad is very welcome. I can't put the girls outside or int he truck with freezing temps, can I?

I have a few days before someone comes over. I told her I was going away. (Bad idea since I now have to keep a watch outside and in for more uninvited guests) Well, at least there is time to do something with the plants. I plan on leaving my 600W light in plain site, just sticking a few house plants under it like the light is for them. Would an orchid be something that needs a massive light? Might need to buy a few more houseplants. LOL If this is a bad idea, then I'll have to get someone over to get that light down. My new tent might arrive in time, but it could look just as suspicious as the lights. Argh! I'm really not enjoying my first year in CA!

I just can't believe I had these plants outside since May and now at the very edge of harvest... after they are now in the house, I get problems! I'm pissed I have to hide them at all since I'm obeying all of the laws. I don't know if someone called the land lord and said I had MJ (everyone hates her around here) or if this forced visit of my house is a routine thing. I'm frantically looking for a house to buy just to get out of here. It will have much space for MJ inside and out. :-D

TY for the help and advice. If there is a better forum to put this mess of mine into, please let me know!

Here's my harvest pics again:

Grumpy:
Grumpy_s_bud_1.jpg

Grumpy_s_closeup_bud_1.jpg

Corny:
Corny_s_popcorn_bud.jpg

Corny_s_closeup_bud.jpg

Rootsy:
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/502/Rootsy_s_bud1.jpg

Rootsy_s_closeup_bud_1.jpg

Curly:
Curly_s_bud_1.jpg

Curly_s_close_up_1.jpg

I'll try and put a retro journal up here eventually. Growing outside as a newbie was the right way to go. It's too bad more people can't try the great outdoors. TY for helping!!

Lusi:thanks:

What strain is it? There hardly seems to be any pistils at all. Or at least the picture's color balance washes them out. But while the pistils are a good indication of harvest time, its all in the trichs. In the official How To Grow section there is a very good bit on trich color and what kinds of high are produced.

Back
Top Bottom