Harvest Question

Sonny Cheeba

What is the time of harvesting after the flowering occurs? I'm a newb at this so excuse the ignorance of my question,,,,,,

Re: Harvest Question,,,

This should help

WhenToHarvest.jpg

thanks hash that will help me later on when i need to harvest

^ Well it can vary, what strain is it? If it's just bagseed then just look at the color and don't worry about time.

Hash said:
^ Well it can vary, what strain is it? If it's just bagseed then just look at the color and don't worry about time.

well, i have bag right now that I'm waitin on to sprout,,,but I do have Matanuska Tundra and Big Guns on the way,,, :biggrin:

The pic you posted above,,,,i'm tryin to follow exactly what I'm lookin at,,I'm a newb keep in mind.

I have no idea what your talking about.

But if your new to growing then your getting a little far in front of yourself, don't worry about that untill the seeds have arrived or at least gonethru Veg. You can't cram your head with too much at once take it as it goes.

Hash said:
I have no idea what your talking about.

But if your new to growing then your getting a little far in front of yourself, don't worry about that untill the seeds have arrived or at least gonethru Veg. You can't cram your head with too much at once take it as it goes.

okay,,,lol,,,I'm just the type that needs to have a game plan and no all,,,i'll learn as i go. Thanks homie! :tommy:

PS:

I just read my post,,,it sounded retarded,,,,I have bag seed I'm waitin on to sprout and I'm waitin on some other seeds comin soon. Sorry,,,lil tired today.
Thankls for all the help.

NP, Well for the bagseed just wait untill the pistills are the color they should be (shown in the chart I posted) and for the stuff on the way, check the seedbank you got them from, It should mention how long each one takes

Trihzomes should be cloudy when you harvest. It would be a good idea for you to invest in some type of magnifying glass!

brushtail

Brushtail said:
Trihzomes should be cloudy when you harvest. It would be a good idea for you to invest in some type of magnifying glass!

brushtail

thanks man,,,will do bro

Back
Top Bottom