The green smell

Gee

I’m a newb. 1st outdoor grow. Was wondering how to get rid of the fresh cut grass. I’ve read a few articles. One say to remove all leave at harvest because the leaves cause the smell, and another said it’s proper curing, not leaving sugar leaf. Can any give do this newb a solid? How do I avoid the vegetative smell?

cure at 65% RH for 3 weeks, and that smell magically goes away. Curing is half of the growing process... without a good and proper cure, you may as well have grown hay.

I’ve been wondering how to cure at that RH in my mason jars. Do you add humidity packs to each jar? It seem so inconvenient given I can’t have my hygrometer in each jar when I have a dozen or more jars right??!

I was thinking this, what if I use one of my wine fridges, I have two. one is small for cigars, the other is much larger. I can put my flower in the mason jars with the lid not completely on thereby allowing my target RH to get in to all jars evenly. I’d use the large empty wine fridge that has no smell of cigar.

I would let the jars breath every day as usual, but this allows me to have a place for even curing.

Would 66 degrees be too cold for the curing?????

Sorry for any typos in advance. I have sausage thumbs

I’ve been wondering how to cure at that RH in my mason jars. Do you add humidity packs to each jar? It seem so inconvenient given I can’t have my hygrometer in each jar when I have a dozen or more jars right??!

I was thinking this, what if I use one of my wine fridges, I have two. one is small for cigars, the other is much larger. I can put my flower in the mason jars with the lid not completely on thereby allowing my target RH to get in to all jars evenly. I’d use the large empty wine fridge that has no smell of cigar.

I would let the jars breath every day as usual, but this allows me to have a place for even curing.

Would 66 degrees be too cold for the curing?????

Sorry for any typos in advance. I have sausage thumbs

Take a look at the low and slow method. It may be what you are looking for.

That temperature is fine.

Back
Top Bottom