Has Anyone Done This Trick?

jerry_soh_619

I WAS AT A PARTY IN LOS ANGELES IN THE NICE HOUSES OF THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS THE HOUSE WAS VERY EARY THERES ALL KINDS OF DRUG PARTYS HAPPENING OUT THERE ANYWAY PRETTY MUCH THE SETTING WAS STRAIGHT OUT OF A BEATLES MOVIE IT WAS LIKE A ROCK N ROLL/DARKO-VAMPIRE/SKATER PARTY WITH SOME UPPER CLASS SOCIALS AS WELL ALL KINDS OF GENERES REPRESENTED EVRYTHING EXCEPT HIP HOP DIDNT SEE ANY HIP HOP CONTINGENT THERE AND THE WHOLE GROUNDS OF THE HOUSE WAS VERY DARK MINIMAL LIGHTING AND SO ME AND MY FREIND MADE OUR WAY TO WHERE OUR NOSES LED US THAT NICE SMELL OF KUSH AND PEOPLE WERE SITTING DOWN IN INDIAN LIKE SOFAS WITH BALLONS IN THEIR HAND AND THIS GUY IN A DUTCH ACCENT SAYS U WANNA TRY A ''wijjiikt'' I WAS LIKE DUDE I DONT SPEAK FREAKY DEAKY DUTCH WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT THEN I SAW FOR MYSELF PEOPLE WERE SMOKING LIKE CRAZY THEN THEY PUT TWO LIL TUBES IN A TOOL LIKE RECEPTOR WICH TOOK THE AIR OUT OF THE TUBES AND INTO THE BALLON THEN EXHALED ALL THEIR AIR FROM THEIR LUNGS THEN WHEN THEY HAD NO AIR LEFT INHALED WHAT WAS INSIDE THE BALLON IN THOSE TWO TUBES I LATER FOUND OUT WERE THE CHEMICAL COMPUNDS OF NO'2 (NITROUSE OXIDE) AND CO'2 (CARBON DIOXIDE) WHEN REALLY STOONED THIS GIVES U THE EFFECT OF WIGHTLESNESS AND THE FEELING OF JUST FLYING FREELY I CANT DESCRIBE IT THEN THE GUY CLOSED THE DOOR PUT SOME INDIAN MUSIC ON AND EVRYONE SITTING IN THE INDIAN SOFA CIRCLE JUST MEDITATED ME AND MY FREIND JOINED IN AND IT WAS AN EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER I ACTUALLY FELT MY SOUL AT THAT POINT I KNEW THAT THERES A POWER A POWER NO ONE CAN EXPLAIN THE POWER OF GOD I FELT THE ENRGRY OF I DONT KNOW I CANT DESCRIBE IT MY MIND WAS SO FREE I JUST LET GO OF ALL PERCEPTION, EVEN OF TIME CAUSE BY THE TIME SOMEONE CAME IN AND OPENED THE DOOR LOOKED AT MY WATCH AN HOUR HAD PASSED AND IT FELT LIKE 10 MINUTES INDEED I RECOMEND THIS TO EVRYONE

dude just move your left pinky over a faction of an inch and press that button.....

but in response to your story, no i have never tried/heard about this

wow man thats incredible indeed. it sounds like you truly found yourself

made absolutly no sense to me. Then again I am having trouble remembering how to set the time on my watch right now anyways.

yeah i had a real experience the c02 is also known as dry ice and this i belive frezzes your nervouse system when under the inflouence of weed the helium gives u that extra kick weed does its a difrent trip than just smoking weed thats for sure

i aint no addict dumbazz, where did that come from? just experementing with weed tricks why are you a heroin addict?

Please stay away from CO2 and NO2. It's not worth it. I've done more than enough in my day and the high it gives you IS NOT EVEN CLOSE to worth it for the damage it causes.

I feel stupid for ever doing it in the first place. Just smoke weed.

yeah I gotta agree with ish. Just stick to weed.
glad to hear you had an experience though.

p.s. and with your right pinkie, meet the period key . . . . . . !

I don't know, I didn't even read it all because the caps was getting to me a little or something, either way. Was it a whippet? I've never done them, but heard of them and seen them done. If you've ever seen the movie KIDS. They do them in there after Tony has sex with the virgin in the opening scene and they steal the 40 from the gas station.. Casper does one at the house with all the people in it while they're talking about having sex.

Wow, that movie's wierd. Y'know the black guy in the movie? He died a year ago or so. Might have been a couple months ago, too. He was a proskater and I think was one of the people who founded ZooYork.

NO2 is not harmful when carefully used, but im pretty sure the only thing allowed to be discussed on these boards is THC ;)

Dude, it's Telly, not Tony.

N20 will give you a short and wholly unpleasent trip when held in your lungs. Co2 will do nothing except deprive your brain of oxygen when inhaled. Basically, stick to just weed, keep your braincells, and stay away from cheap crap. I'm not saying N20 will kill you, but it's definatly not doing anything good to you either.

BTW, Im no chemist but, Nitrous Oxide is N20 not N02.

Sounds like you had a cool experience. It seems to me like the combo froze your body pretty much so you could just think, right? That's cool, but be careful with that stuff. It really is dangerous, unlike weed. If anything, smoke more weed and stay away from caffeine.

there called whip its u can buy then at u local smoke shop make sure to get a metel craker there about 20 bucks and a box of 24 whip its should be about 15

CherryEyed said:
I don't know, I didn't even read it all because the caps was getting to me a little or something, either way. Was it a whippet? I've never done them, but heard of them and seen them done. If you've ever seen the movie KIDS. They do them in there after Tony has sex with the virgin in the opening scene and they steal the 40 from the gas station.. Casper does one at the house with all the people in it while they're talking about having sex.

Wow, that movie's wierd. Y'know the black guy in the movie? He died a year ago or so. Might have been a couple months ago, too. He was a proskater and I think was one of the people who founded ZooYork.
just for your information that black dude was Harold Hunter

Back
Top Bottom