has anyone tried this batch of seeds from herbies?

drama420

Buddha Assorted Auto Feminised

NEW ASSORTED AUTO!!!
Buddha claims this is "The best autoflowering mix. 100% Buddha Seeds Quality".
In this mix you will find one seed from each of these strains:

White Dwarf
Red Dwarf
Deimos
Syrup
The pack also contains 6 seeds from strains that will be in the market in the future or experimental hybrids, between them you´ll find smells and flavours which will remember to many of the biggest classics and some others really innovative.

All seeds are 100% auto-flowering and 100% feminized. Times to harvest vary between 50-55 days until 80-85.Ideal for those who enjoy variety.

! Buddha Assorted Auto Feminised Seeds - Updated:23rd Apr 2014

i know there are alot of mixed reviews from people on this site about autos and fem seeds . i honestly dont expect to get the yield they claim. this is my first grow and i was just thinking about getting these and trying to see what comes from them .

i will be using ffof and light warrior in 3 gl pots with ff nutes for bloom and veg under two 400 w hids in yieldmaster reflectors.

one thing i worry about being a noob is since the harvest time varies within these seeds will it be obviuos to me when they are ready?
so close to plant seeds i cant wait to sample my own product :lot-o-toke:

thanks

Re: has anyone tried this batch of seeds from herbies ?

how did u like the heavey weights ive been looking at those tonight .

yea the things u talked about are all things ive learned by reading peoples grow journals . ive been takin notes and watchin videos for a month now while i was setting up the grow room/rv

I'm just running a Buddha sativa auto under 12/12 from seed and it's looking to yield at least 2 ounces, it's 11 week sold on Sunday, and has about another week to go, so 2 weeks more than the 20/4 schedule, and a lot cheaper on electricity, but the payback is increased yield over a 10 week run

imo, a photo plant run 12/12 from seed will yield as much, if not more than an auto, and will be that bit more potent, too, for the time invested :Namaste:

i went ahead and bought the package from herbies this morning ..fingers crossed .it was 60$ in all for 13 seeds and shipping . im just gonna see how this goes and decide how to go from there . seeing how im learning as i go this could go either way ..ive read were some people say they only use veg nutes once and at 1/4 strengh. thats pretty confusing .. plus not sure if i should start them under t5s then move them to 2 400w after they get a lil stronger . im gonna have 9 0r 10 plants in a 7x7 room in 3 gallon pots or i might use 5 gallon buckets not sure yet . i keep seeing people debate the 20/4 and 18/6 light schedule and haven't made a decision on that yet.

I just finished a grow with the heavy weights there vast fast auto, I grew 2 the first round under 20/4 for the first 6 weeks then went to 18/6. And I can say yes they are a little delicate I messed one up it got the roots tangle in my net cup they didn't drop into the bucket my fault for not catching it. I stunted it after untangling the roots never really recovered finished the grow but looked nothing like it's sister. I ended up with a QP of the healthy one of some of the most frosty sticky bud I have come across, very nice smoke. but the one I stunted maybe a 1/2 oz of swag no appeal it just couldn't bounce back. But there's potential with them . :cheesygrinsmiley:

if these start going good and im comfortable im going to get the heavy weights and the beautiful "sweet dark devil" created by wiz khalifas people..props on your grow ..cant wait to smoke my own plant:lot-o-toke:

thanks.. yea i wish i could find it feminized but not auto to try to make it a mother . email from herbies this am says the seeds are on there journey . i can track them when they hit the us .!!!!!

I've had some autos to get me started. TRUE: They don't like to be transplanted. TRUE: Easy on nutes. They don't seem to demand much. I've grown 5 or so this past year. No mega - yield but great fun. My last order was from that place and my order arrived safe and sound.

im still waiting on my seeds to clear customs and enter the us . yea i know not to expect a huge yield i just hope for around a zip A plant .with a few being dwarfs i might get less . believe im gonna start them under t5s and then put them under 2 400w. in 3 gallon pots .. i was hoping my ffof and light warrior were enough for veg cause im broke and all i have are bloom nutes...

I won't be doing autos after this lot again either, a photo plant run 12/12 yields more, grows in the same time and will be more potent :Namaste:

I like autos for the simple fact you understand your plants better. I grow autos with my photo plants I veg my photo plant for 7 weeks send it into flower on the 8th week. My autos are done harvested and I still have a plant in flower, instead of only veg for a 4 or 5 weeks like I was, I do more lst with my photo plants. And my heavyweight auto I just harvested is some potent smoke, and I can live with a QP a plant, but its all preference,

Back
Top Bottom