Hash

mix it in with the weed as you break up your dank into the bowl. You want the weed to be what ignited the Hash, so be quick with your lighter, if its good hash it will almost instantly ignite the bowl and keep it burning. If you directly burn the hash you end up wasting most of it.

oh btw.... if you dont got any weed then good luck smoking that shit straight... its doable, you just end up wasting some of it usually (the part the comes in direct contact with the flame) but you will definitely get fucked up if you have enough/if its good hash.:peace:

^this is true... but id try to make sure if you do use tobaccy, to roll that shit, cuz tobacco outta a bong or bubbler can be pretty harsh. good call those sk8er.

It is possible to smoke hash all by its lonesome, but it takes some experience to do it the most effective way. I find many hash smokers I meet smoke TOO MUCH of the hash> That is, they torch the fuck out of the hash, like its a nug of weed, and inhale as deep as they can. THis is extremely wasteful, as if the hash is any good, it will catch fire and burn a portion of your black gold. Experienced hash smokers use the "tap" method. If all you ahve is a chunk of hash, or ar smoking a chunk of hash on to of some weed, you'll want to quickly tap the hash with the lighter, over and over, until you see a small spark appear on the hash. Since hash is literaly a cluster of crystals, nothing eles it realy doesnt take MUCH to get lit, not like when you take a deep hit of some nugs.
Try the tap method and inhale little bits at a time. Hash is best enjoyed, and prolonged, when the session is relaxed and non rushed. Take your time with hash, its the most potent and (in the states) most rare weed item out there ;-)
-PM

I smoke only hash, but chechk out my guide... everything works, but mixing with tobacco works the best for me.

And don't just break it up, warm it a little and mix it gooooood with the baccy\weed, will burn more even and better.

:hmmmm:

This is weird, I don't know where u ppl are from but as far as I know, in Spain and France hash is a lot more common and easier to get than weed, and everyone smokes it mixing it with the tobacco (actually I've never seen anyone smoke it any other way).

If ur hash is not one of those that u can just mold with ur fingers (that kind of hash is the best usually), u have to burn it and spread it in the tobacco (it's better to use a normal cig for this, rolling tobacco ruins the taste). Some ppl burn it and make little pieces which they mix with the tobacco afterwards. I think it's easier to have the tobacco in ur hand and directly spread the hash on it everytime u burn a piece (I don't know if I'm being too confusing).

U can then just roll a joint, use it in a bong...

Back
Top Bottom