hash

radem2mg

how do you smoke hash.whats the best method:bong: :Rasta:

A few options and their pro's and cons:

The "put it on a pin and light it" method:
pro:

- All you need is hash, a lighter and a pin.
- Get's you a very nice high.

con:

- Lighting it is a big fuss.
- Trying to inhale all the smoke when you're outside is almost impossible.
- The hash breaks easily when you try to put it on the pin.

Rolling it in a joint:
pro:

- It's easy because you don't have to deal with a lighter alot. (especially when it's a bit windy.)
- Personally, I find that the atmosphere is different when you smoke a joint in a group.

con:

- You have to roll it with tobacco, otherwise it won't burn.
- Smoking a joint tastes like crap and burns your throat.
- Breaking up the hash so you can roll it is a big hassle.

Smoking from a pure pipe:
pro:

- It's ideal to take with you anywhere.
- You don't have to roll.
- No tobacco.

con:

- The smoke is still pretty hot.

Smoking from a bong:
pro

- Smoke is nice and cool (!)
- No tobacco.
- No rolling.
- You can take a nice hit in one time.

con:

- Can't really use it outside.
- Cleaning it sucks.

I probably missed some pro's and cons. But some are too obvious too mention.
I picked the ones that apply to me most.

Cover the pin with a glass then lift it slightly and inhale.

Dunno if they still make 'em, but one of the salad dressing companies used to make this glass cruet with a plastic lid. Drain it, clean it, turn it upside down, stick a pin through the middle of the lid and glue it in place. Cut 2 holes in the plastic lid, one on either side (some of them come with holes with stoppers, even better). Pop the top off, put the hash on the pin, light it and put the glass cruet on top. Let the smoke build in the cruet. Hold a thumb over the far hole and suck some of the air out with your mouth over the near hole. Then let go your thumb. Ruuuuuuuuuuusssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! :smokin:

mr_bill_nilss said:
A few options and their pro's and cons:

Smoking from a bong:
con:

- Can't really use it outside.

Why can't you use a bong outside? I have no problem with it. :bongrip: :allgood:

Man, the only thing I EVER smoke is hash. It's just as easy to use as marijuana. Bid it up put it in a piece of your choice and smoke it. It's all good.

NEVER roll joints cause it can't get you high.

Smoking out of a bong only gets you like a good rip and a half.

Pieces are my favorite for anywehre just cause the hits are smooth and it's easy to carry around. and never worry about lightign cause you can always find cover or your friends can be breakers.

Trust me, I do this EVERTIME I get high.

And for pens, only use it if you're out of different equip. Just use a piece cause it's easy, but usually try and have a screen with you.

I love to smoke a joint with my friends...
I've done the bong thing n that too was ok!

I think I prefer a pipe or eating pot cookies!

Hot Knifeing.

Take two butter knives, heat them up (a lot of people do it with the burner on your stove, I use a butane torch but both work fine).

Once they are super hot, take one knife and pick a small ball of hash up with it (the hash will stick to the hot knife) then take the other hot knife and smush the ball of hash between the knives. The hash immediately starts to smoke. Inhale.

I like this method. Dunno why.

Back
Top Bottom