What Is The Effect Of Hash?

OuncesOf

WHAT EFFECT DOES HASH DO TO YOU? TO CLARIFY THAT, CANNABIS MAKES YOU HIGH. WILL HASH DO THE SAME? :Rasta:

Hash is made from cannabis. Hash gets you stoned; more of a body high and usually is a lot stronger than just smoking marijuana flowers/buds. Hash is made from all the collected kief and can be done in many different ways.. also a little bit goes a very long way and can sometimes be too strong for the average smoker. :allgood:

Go buy some then! :allgood:

The effect.. it gets you stupid!

First of all, this is my first post. I'm from Holland so I know how to hit the bong:allgood:

When you mix Hash with tobacco the effect isn't that much different than that of weed. When you smoke Hashish from a pipe of vaporizer it get's you very high. When smoked in a joint with tobacco it will just get you stoned, a bit different perhaps than stoned from weed.

Quetzalcoatl??? Aztec feathered serpant god? And yes hash getts you pretty much the same high as the weed its made from. Only stronger and more consitrated, so you smoke less, or the same if you want to sleep right away.

SmokeyMacPot said:
Quetzalcoatl??? Aztec feathered serpant god? And yes hash getts you pretty much the same high as the weed its made from. Only stronger and more consitrated, so you smoke less, or the same if you want to sleep right away.
Heh of all the people who would comment on his screen name...
Where have you been Smokey? I havn't seen you around the forums much?

It is great if you get good hash, but if you live in the UK most hash is poor quality soap bar and won't get you as high as even fairly low quality bud. This is because the hash has been mixed with all kinds of stuff, melted plastic, engine oil, grass and hay, gravel etc. and therefore can be pretty bad for your health.

Whenever you get hash, make sure it is quality stuff, you can often get some very poor quality stuff.

Hazy_Dayz said:
It is great if you get good hash, but if you live in the UK most hash is poor quality soap bar and won't get you as high as even fairly low quality bud. This is because the hash has been mixed with all kinds of stuff, melted plastic, engine oil, grass and hay, gravel etc. and therefore can be pretty bad for your health.

Whenever you get hash, make sure it is quality stuff, you can often get some very poor quality stuff.

WHAT?!?!
Why would anyone buy hash that had melted plastic & engine oil in it?
I'd say making/selling good quality hash in the UK would be a good business opportunity.

RangerDanger said:
WHAT?!?!
Why would anyone buy hash that had melted plastic & engine oil in it?
I'd say making/selling good quality hash in the UK would be a good business opportunity.

Most people simply don't know about it and are so used to the low quality of the hash that they think it is normal. Most of the soap bar has a lot of stuff cut with it to bulk it up but you can get good quality hash, you just need to be in the know but most soap bar is really bad for you.

At least I know someone who can get me some nice soft black so if I ever want decent hash I know who to go to. Most of the time I'll stick to good ol' weed though.

Here is a video about it:

Back
Top Bottom