Hash?

night_neo

A friend of mine has been smoking this really nice bud lately. Its REAL stinky potent stuff. It burns real nice and tastes great. He just asked his supplier the what kind of bud it was and the guy said its called hash. Is this a good quality bud? How can I grow this stuff? It doesn't have any seeds and I wouldn't be able to get a clone from this guy.

as berg said. probably the hash plant. its quite a prodominant plant. hash IS resin. and hash plant is a plant with a ton of resin, great for making hash with? donno, never tried it :D but i beleive its named the hash plant for a reason. :ganjamon: vague

Your gunna need either a seed or clone. There is no way to magically produce a plant out of thin air. although that would be awesome! Just smoke a bowl and spend some time looking around the site, there is enough information for the president to learn the truth about Cannabis. Good luck and happy toking.

neo, just so you know, it could be difficult to tell if its exactly the hash plant strain, are you sure your buddy has the right strain, only thing that allows me to think its the full strain is knowing someone whos growing it or growing it myself.. i would suggest; if you really want to pursue the hash plant; do what dr 215 said, and read and learn. visit 420 magazine sponsors and find a seed bank that carries the hash plant. im not sure which breeder has the hash plant genetics, but im sure the 420 mag sponsors will have it.

neo, just so you know, it could be difficult to tell if its exactly the hash plant strain, are you sure your buddy has the right strain, only thing that allows me to think its the full strain is knowing someone whos growing it or growing it myself.. i would suggest; if you really want to pursue the hash plant; do what dr 215 said, and read and learn. visit 420 magazine sponsors and find a seed bank that carries the hash plant. im not sure which breeder has the hash plant genetics, but im sure the 420 mag sponsors will have it.

No, I do not know FOR SURE that it is hash. I simply just know that it is the best bud I have ever smoked and I only heard word of mouth that it is hash.

Its not Hash...Its hashplant like everyone else has said. Hashplant has been breed by several different breeders....Quality all depends on the breeder.

As for you growing a plant out of thin air...I suggest you look into getting some magic books.

Its not Hash...Its hashplant like everyone else has said. Hashplant has been breed by several different breeders....Quality all depends on the breeder.

As for you growing a plant out of thin air...I suggest you look into getting some magic books.

I knew you have to have a clone or seeds. I was more or less asking where to get my hands on either or since I cant get seeds or clone from this guy.

smart ass

stoner can only recommend seed supplies that sponsor 420times. at the top of the page under the sponsors link youll find quite a few quality seed banks. pick and choose your fav.

Back
Top Bottom