Have a few questions regarding a grow tent

caramelicious

Hi everyone !

I am a new here and a newbie in growing herb. I'm going to have my first grow soon.

I have looked at some grow tents, and found this: Configure your Kit » Hydroponics Europe Grow Shop - Indoor gardening hydroponic systems and plant growing equipment.

I have chose the following configuration:

200x200x200 cm tent
2x Black Box Kit 600W HPS + Sonlight AGRO 600W
Extraction vent: BLAUBERG BI-Turbo 12,5cm + cable - 280m3/h
Carbon Filter 12,5cm (365m3/h)
Digital Combo Thermo-Hygrometer
Thermostat for Inline air extractors and fans

It has an extraction vent, but how does the air get in? Does it has a vent already in it? I am going to place the tent in a place, where the temperature is same as the outside (I live in northern Europe, so it may get down to -20c), does the thermostat for inline air extractors and fans will take care of the ammount of the freezing air coming in? Or is it going to damage my babies? What should I do? And is this a good quality tent? I am hoping to grow 8 Dutch Passion "Orange Bud" strains in it. Do 2 600w HPS's do the work? I am hoping to get a 1000grams out of it. Possible?

Thank you in advance !
(Sorry, if some questions are a bit weird, I am completely new to it)
:peacetwo:

A quick note on temperatures...

Ideal growing conditions are around 24c/75f for most strains give or take a little bit.

Plants may go in to shock if night time temperature drops below 16c/60f for a prolonged peroid of time e.g a few days or more.

Tent heating my be another solution also insulation is a good idea !

Pumping -20 air into tent may well create problems...

Its a big tent, 600w bulbs in reflectors normal put down around 120cm by 120 cm light foot print... you are going to get less than optimal lighting conditions towards some of the sides tho with 2 lights.

The fan looks way to small for a tent of that size may need a much fan larger... over 1000m3

Back
Top Bottom