Have You Ever?

Atiak

420 Member
I am a newbie here, 40+ as a consumer under my belt, but nonetheless I wanted to kind of introduce myself with a little levity and now you will know what my second vice is.

Have you ever purchased something for the sole purpose of the grow
DSC_4266.jpg

Only to figure that there are other great applications for that "important to the grow" item!

wine botttle.jpg

Any of you that have had an overly aggressive fermentation know the value of spill containment.

Do you have any stories to tell?

My composition kind of sucked on the pictures, sorry for that. It was the green catch trays that I bought to use for the veg room that was the handy item in the pics. I must add that there is nothing like the smell of fermentation with some green bud wafting through!

For me it is the opposite. I find things I used for other things making great grow room additions. I re purpose anything I can.

I need to think more like you. The grow room hobby is like any other hobby/obsession, there is always the latest greatest eye candy available and that can get addictive, and expensive. With my first grow almost under my belt I am already considering new lights!

I need to think more like you. The grow room hobby is like any other hobby/obsession, there is always the latest greatest eye candy available and that can get addictive, and expensive. With my first grow almost under my belt I am already considering new lights!
Hi atlak, chuckle, my first grow grew me out of my first light. When one doesn't know people who grow and ask questions to, then an errant light purchase can happen. It's all good. Be happy. Learn here.

Hi atlak, chuckle, my first grow grew me out of my first light. When one doesn't know people who grow and ask questions to, then an errant light purchase can happen. It's all good. Be happy. Learn here.

The grow I am finishing up now totally caught me by surprise. It forced me out of the room before I could get the netting up. And now the heavier buds are bent over, luckily I did get some PVC pipe support around them. I will do a journal for the next grow, thinking I will probably get a lot of good advice.

The grow I am finishing up now totally caught me by surprise. It forced me out of the room before I could get the netting up. And now the heavier buds are bent over, luckily I did get some PVC pipe support around them. I will do a journal for the next grow, thinking I will probably get a lot of good advice.
I'm getting ready to do the journal thing next crop. You're right about the advice. Good people here.

I have had great results from HPS lights since I have started using them. So the fact that I am still looking for better lights proves you right. It is more addiction to whats new then what works.

I have had great results from HPS lights since I have started using them. So the fact that I am still looking for better lights proves you right. It is more addiction to whats new then what works.
We do get sucked in don't we! I have two HPS and one LED in my room, I am now drooling over a couple LED's to replace the HPS's. Things are never good enough are they. LOL

I am way passed LED. The problem I am having is the new ones I want cost over a 1000 $. Hard to replace 170 $ light with a 1500 $ light that doesn't do the job as well.

I am way passed LED. The problem I am having is the new ones I want cost over a 1000 $. Hard to replace 170 $ light with a 1500 $ light that doesn't do the job as well.
Funny how we always justify to ourselves that what we bought is the best our money could buy, and that we made exactly the right choice!

Back
Top Bottom