Heat issues 3x3 with LED and exhaust

I just saw this video

It seems if I raise humidity you can reduce the tent temp. Any one have experience with that?

Regards,
Yes, water will remove more heat. How ever don't let it get to humid or you could mold, pest and encourage bad bacterial growth. I personally wouldn't let it get much higher than 55% without a positive pressure grow space. Also remember that higher temps can hold more water than cooler temps.

Just an update, plants have normalized since I started adding water bottles every 24 or 48 hours.

This helped ALOT!

So since I will continuously have to be adding frozen bottles and I wanted to scrog I did a little research and decide to do individual bucket scrogs.

Im not 100% done with these bucket scrogs but now I will be able to add and remove the bottles to my buckets easier. Also since I have 4 plants in a 3x3 it will keep things neater.

IMG_9430.JPG

Awesome!!!

figured id get you guys an update! Plants are growing great! the Aurora Indica is huge and they are now 2 weeks into flower. The aurora grew so much i had to take the exhaust outside of the tent and raised the light more.

here are a few pics:

IMG_95562.JPG

IMG_95552.JPG

IMG_95665.JPG

figured id get you guys an update! Plants are growing great! the Aurora Indica is huge and they are now 2 weeks into flower. The aurora grew so much i had to take the exhaust outside of the tent and raised the light more.

here are a few pics:

IMG_95562.JPG

IMG_95552.JPG

IMG_95665.JPG
Nice looking grow. I am glad everything turned out alright.

Back
Top Bottom