3x3 Tent Help

Obi610

Hi everybody,
I have a 3x3 tent and a 600w led light that I will be using for a small scale autoflower grow for maybe about 4-5 plants in 3 gallon pots. I'm getting everything together and just wanted to clarify a couple things. After doing a lot of reasearch I've reached the conclusion that using the 6 inch exhaust fan with the speed controller and the air vents will be enough to supply fresh air to my plants. I also plan on having several small oscillating fans to circulate the air in the tent as well. After watching a few videos on YouTube, I've seen people simply hang their exhaust fans to the top of the tent and push one end through the holes on the side. Will this work for me? Or will I have to buy ducting to connect the fan to the hole either on the side or top of the tent? Also if smell is not a big issue to me, can I simply place my fan in one of the holes close to the top/side and put a few ona gel containers in the tent? Or is a carbon filter necessary. All feedback is appreciated. Thanks

Hi everybody,
I have a 3x3 tent and a 600w led light that I will be using for a small scale autoflower grow for maybe about 4-5 plants in 3 gallon pots. I'm getting everything together and just wanted to clarify a couple things. After doing a lot of reasearch I've reached the conclusion that using the 6 inch exhaust fan with the speed controller and the air vents will be enough to supply fresh air to my plants. I also plan on having several small oscillating fans to circulate the air in the tent as well. After watching a few videos on YouTube, I've seen people simply hang their exhaust fans to the top of the tent and push one end through the holes on the side. Will this work for me? Or will I have to buy ducting to connect the fan to the hole either on the side or top of the tent? Also if smell is not a big issue to me, can I simply place my fan in one of the holes close to the top/side and put a few ona gel containers in the tent? Or is a carbon filter necessary. All feedback is appreciated. Thanks

I would say it should be fine ..

All
A filter does is control doors bud. Ona should work..
Also keep you temp on veg around 77 with about 60%-70% humidity I find works good and lower in flowering.

Back
Top Bottom