Heisenberg Kush 5 weeks into a 6-7 week flower cycle?

Sask420grow

Gia greens living soil. Plant is an old girls, got as a clone in January. Had some ph issues but was all fixed by the second month.
Started flowering about 5 weeks ago. Have not have any nuts besides bio bloom and top dressed with Gia greens bloom. I was hoping for some more plump buds but seeing how there’s only two weeks left (if that). I have no idea. New grower. Thanks for any and all input.
There either in week 4 or week 5. Not sure. Is a flower time of 6-7 weeks sound right?
There in a sea

Attachments

• 6427A5CE-E459-4B0F-BBE4-0C9770BEBEEE.jpeg
    6427A5CE-E459-4B0F-BBE4-0C9770BEBEEE.jpeg
    556.7 KB · Views: 79
Are you just concerned that the nugs aren't bigger yet? There's still plenty of time for them to swell up. Honestly everything looks really good, I wouldn't sweat it.

The recommended time is indeed 6-7 weeks but that's really just a guideline. It could take longer. It's a sativa so it wouln't surprise me if it did take a bit longer. Do you know how to check the trichomes so you'll know when she's ready?

Are you just concerned that the nugs aren't bigger yet? There's still plenty of time for them to swell up. Honestly everything looks really good, I wouldn't sweat it.

The recommended time is indeed 6-7 weeks but that's really just a guideline. It could take longer. It's a sativa so it wouln't surprise me if it did take a bit longer. Do you know how to check the trichomes so you'll know when she's ready?
Thanks. That’s reassuring. I have been reading and watching YouTube videos on checking the trichomes. I still need to get a magnifying glass. I don’t think I’ll be getting one though as they are a bit expensive lol. Could I just use my eyeball?
What do you think of the yellowing leaves? I’m not sure how much longer she will stay alive with The leaves turning so drastically. Fingers crossed for another 2-3 weeks cause thats probably what I’ll do.

I still need to get a magnifying glass. I don’t think I’ll be getting one though as they are a bit expensive lol. Could I just use my eyeball?
What do you think of the yellowing leaves? I’m not sure how much longer she will stay alive with The leaves turning so drastically. Fingers crossed for another 2-3 weeks cause thats probably what I’ll do.

Not expensive at all. Search Amazon for a jeweller's loupe, one with 60x magnification. You should be able to get a good one for ~$10.

Yellowing leaves are to be expected at this point. The plant is taking the nitrogen stored in the leaves and using it for bud production. Completely normal in mid-to-late flowering.

Not expensive at all. Search Amazon for a jeweller's loupe, one with 60x magnification. You should be able to get a good one for ~$10.

Yellowing leaves are to be expected at this point. The plant is taking the nitrogen stored in the leaves and using it for bud production. Completely normal in mid-to-late flowering.
I’ve read that it’s normal but it’s all the leaves lol. Only leaves not yellowing yet are the sugar leaves.... Owell. I’ll just wait it out. See how she shapes up in a week.

I look into the Amazon for the loop. The hydro shop wants like $60 for one. To pricey for me haha

Back
Top Bottom