Hello 420

Hey all, I'm new here and so far am happy with the site. I can see that this is a respecful and good times type of place. Looks like people are nice and can joke around with each other, while helping those in need. I am a rook still, never having a grow under my belt, but hopefully that will change. I use for medical purpose and love the treatment. I'm still mostly reading up on grow journals, and gathering information. Getting a plan together you know? I am in CA and have plenty of dispensaries around me. I like to try new products to find the right one. It can be hard since the same strain can suck if not grown right. I've ran into that problem...

Thanks for having me!
:peace:
rolledupjoe ;)

rolledupjoe :welcome: friend! Correct me if i am wrong, But I believe you are a Roseman Follower. Right? Man you keep reading his Knowledgeable posts and your on your way!. Anything We can do for you to make your new home 420, more enjoyable please speak up...ok? Please share with us some strains you are thinking about growing. Enjoy the great friendships and information 420 will provide. Stick around, Keep :surf: the forums you will like what you see and hear. Glad you have found us Buddy! :roorrip: :peace:
Please Vote in the December Contests here!
420 Contests - 420 Magazine

What's up, The Weed? Thanks for the welcoming. Yeah, I follow Roseman's posts, he really gets into detail and is very helpful. I came over here by finding a link that showed where all the Deep Water Culture went. I am really looking into growing with bubbles and found these folks to be honest and fun, so I figured why not sit back and enjoy the ride of learning this great art of growing. I am planning on growing BlackJack and maybe some Blackberry Kush if i can find seeds or a cutting around my towns. I had some the other day and it blew my mind and body. Really good.

:peace:
rolledupjoe ;)

Hello rolledupjoe, :welcome: bro, Deep Water Culture come on down. I'm cocoJoe and it is nice to meet you. See ya in the forums. :peace:

Good to see you rolledupjoe and :welcome: to 420Mag!

Lots of great folks and plenty of tips, tricks and helping hands. You're going to like it here.

C'ya around. :bong: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom