Hello, 420

tokintengu

Hello, everybody. Been checking out the site for a couple of weeks, finally decided to drop a post. I'm going to be starting my first grow in the next few days. Lucky for me, i found this site. So thanks in advance for any and all tips and tricks anyone would like to share. I will be asking alot of questions.
I'm going with the Deep Water Culture method. with 315watt dual spectum lighting setup.

Hi tokintengu, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums, Glad you came aboard. Friendly and informative people are here to help you be a success. Jump in and start making friends! I'll see you around the forums. :peace:

:byebye: High there tokintengu! Hooked on Bubbles Huh? Here is the key link you may need to find for tons of information from other Deep Water Culture.
DWC/ Deep Water Culture - 420 Magazine
If there is anything else you may be looking for information wise, gave a shout.
Everyone here is very friendily and helpful, you will soon see friendships form.
We will be looking for you Buddy, in the forums.
Greenest Regards
Enjoy, Be safe and :welcome: to the 420 Community. :roorrip: :peace:

High there tokintengu and :welcome: to 420Mag! :cheer:

Plenty of bubbles growing pot around here. I grow in a similar method and have for years. I works like a hot damn! :bong:

Take a good look around and just ask if you need any help.

Glad you joined up.

C'ya L8r.

:peace:

Hi tokintengu,:adore:
So desendant of kings and queens you will find everything you need to know on this site. Very good peeps here.

Back
Top Bottom