Hello 420

MmjEnthusiast

Hello Everyone,

Im Sef. Born and raised in northern New Jersey. Im pleased to be welcomed to this site I don't really know my way around the site. I plan to attend Oaksterdam University in a few month to become a MMj caregiver. I toke occasionally and would like so start my own crop soon or open up my own dispensary. I also want to become a Marijuana activst in NJ but I dont know where to start to get my feet wet so if any of you nice people know where to lead me feel free to respond. Thanks and peace to you all.

:welcome: MmjEnthusiast to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Welcome MMJEnthusiast:)....Beateo has given you some great links....i believe oakterdam is to learn to grow?....if so....my friend....with this community you can learn everything right here without leaving your house....there are many caregivers on here that i am sure would love to help you with your quest.....Check out those links and then go to some grow journals and through them i think you will find everything you need:)....Have a great day:)

I want to thank you guys soo much for the links and just responding I will use the links for my resources and when I Start my grow journal I will defiantly post. Thanks once again.

Welcome to 420. Check bateos links and ultradans videos once he posts. Glad to see another potential care giver join. Let me know if you have any design or build questions.

Where can I find Ultradans videos. Im not sure how exactly I want my indoor garden to be. I had so many ideas now they are blocked cause im so overwhelmed with information. lol

MmjEnthusiast,
Right above the first post on any page is a light blue bar. It has links on it. The 2nd or 3rd one is labelled "Thread Tools".... click on that and one of the options is "subscribe to this thread". Hope that helps. :)
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Back
Top Bottom