Hello all and Need 420 Users Best whises

shivkush

My 1st Post here in 420.. My name is Jazz i am from Usa But moveing to India .. and Wanna grow my own weed in india.. So plz help me wanna learn :p:circle-of-love::420:

Hi Jazz,

As CA215 indicated, you've come to the right place to learn from some of the best growers around, all willing to share their knowledge and help should difficulties arise.

I'm new to growing indoors also and found it particularly beneficial to explore a number of the threads contained in the "Grow Room - How To Grow Marijuana" tab at the top of the screen. Some really good information is shared in this section and it is laid out in a very intuitive manner. I also found it helpful to read and follow (subscribe to) a number of other members grow journals.

***WARNING*** This is a highly adictive activity and may have the potential to act as a gateway leading to beginning a grow of your own****:laugh:

I wish you only success, enjoyment and peace in your travel and journey.

Thanks To all I Really Wanna Learn How to grow.. And People should Move to Marijuana Cuz other Drugs r So Bad I seen Someone close In my Family ... India Marijuana Is Plan Of God

Back
Top Bottom