Namaste from Delhi!

siqness

Hello brothers, hope everyone that's reading this is high.
...and no, in fact, I am not Indian, if you must ask. I moved here 6 years ago.
India's fantastic though, it got me into cannabis (which is just incredibly easy to access in forms of hash) and I really had a great time learning about it in the ganja central of the world.

Alright that's it from me, happy to be here!
One love! :peace:

-Siq

Hi Siq!

Welcome to the 420 Magazine site and community of members that gathers here. Happy to have you join us.

Be well and happy growing!

Namaskar
You are living in my ultimate favourite place on the planet, Brother I am so glad that you are
in 420 which is with out a doubt the best Cannabis magazine on the net.
I will back in Mahabarat in October the 19th but this time I am landing in Bengal you know the place#
from there though I will be heading towards Dera Dune for some Ayur Vedic help man are you going to do a grow
I would think that it may be a little challenging, BUT you would be the guy to bring High grade Ganja to India
It used to be that Kerela had the best buds but now I think that it around west Bengal that you can get some nice big buds.
Only problem with the Indian Ganja is all the seeds and the fact they only let the Naga Babas have a card allowing them to carry weed or Opium
Please click on my link as I would love to introduce you to some wonderful 420 folks an we may be able to set you up as a grower
If you are not already, Thanks for being here Dandavats Prabhu Ji

Back
Top Bottom