Hello All from The Great Green North

Cybud

High All,

Been lurking and looking and reading for the last few months or so and I thought it was time I came out of the closet...lol.
Been a toker, now a vaper for so long that I finally got the urge to try my luck at the green thumb process. The last time I grew, in the last century many years ago, was all OD and our bible was called 'Grow Your Own Stone'.
Some of you older guys may remember it. This time around I bought a BCNL Bloombox and am slowing learning how not to do everything, saying I'm learning by my mistakes would be an understatement. Thats why I'm here, looking for help, hints, info and other hydro box grower's who may be able to help with tips, mods, strain choices etc.
I'm currently building an EZ cloner and thinking 'outside' the box for a Mom grow, so I would appreciate any info, links on a you build setup, I'm trying to wrap my head around equipment required, etc? I'm also considering building my own flower garden as well as I'm tiring of the height & space restrictions in my box setup. May just turn it into a Mom machine.
So any and all ideas are welcomed.

Cheers,
Cybud
From the Land of BC Bud!

:thumb:

welcome CY, dont do hydro but like to see how you do
good luck and again welcome to:420:

welcome CY, dont do hydro but like to see how you do
good luck and again welcome to:420:

Thanks Fish Cake. Good Luck with your last grow, I ck'd out your journal and that's one crazy looking sister sativa you got going on there. I'm off to crack some seeds and try that routine for the first time, been doing mystery babies from points unkown up to this point.
Gotta get into a routine, find a strain or two, get my own babies to keep the cycle going. I like what you're doing with the scrog thing, that would be the cats meow for my set up. Any good links for a good breakdown on how to do the scrog thing, as I'm new to all this? Funny thing is I'm only ten years behind you, no spring chicken just a late bloomer.....lol!!

:thanks:

Cheers,
Cybud

Thanks Fish Cake. Good Luck with your last grow, I ck'd out your journal and that's one crazy looking sister sativa you got going on there. I'm off to crack some seeds and try that routine for the first time, been doing mystery babies from points unkown up to this point.
Gotta get into a routine, find a strain or two, get my own babies to keep the cycle going. I like what you're doing with the scrog thing, that would be the cats meow for my set up. Any good links for a good breakdown on how to do the scrog thing, as I'm new to all this? Funny thing is I'm only ten years behind you, no spring chicken just a late bloomer.....lol!!

:thanks:

Cheers,
Cybud

no real specific link just checked other grows out here at:420: and went from there. but if you look in the closed journals see if you can find TeSmp Critical Sensi Star. thats who got me into it. not much to it really though all you need is a screen and some weed:)

Welcome to 420. I am like Fishcake and grow in soil. I am can tell you that if it was not for this site and the knowledge on it my grows would not be as good as they have been. I would also recommend looking at Cultivator's grows as he has his hydro dialed in and willbe able to point you in the right direction. :)

Welcome, a ton of info on this site, great growers and people, look forward to seeing some of your grows. Peace OG

Thanks man.

Welcome to 420. I am like Fishcake and grow in soil. I am can tell you that if it was not for this site and the knowledge on it my grows would not be as good as they have been. I would also recommend looking at Cultivator's grows as he has his hydro dialed in and willbe able to point you in the right direction. :)

I'll go check him out. So far I've done alot of reading, I can see what some of you mean when you say you're on the computer alot. lol

Cheers,

Cybud

From The Home of BC Bud!!!
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom