Hello All, I'm A New Member

Duane 1

420 Member
hi folks, my name's Duane, and i am disabled. i was born with Cerebral Palsy, Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, and Spina Bifida Occulta. i've also had 2 back surgeries at L4-L5 resulting in Arthritis, and nerve damage from my waist to the bottoms of my feet, and lastly, i'm an Epileptic.

i tried some MJ several years ago for the Arthritis and the pain immediately stopped. i haven't smoked since because i don't know where to find any where i live now.

i've decided to grow, and it'll be an inside medical grow. i've found out that i'm to look for Indica Whites. i've purchased 5 books to teach me how. i may have questions, and i hope it's ok to ask. from what i've read, i'm going to like it here and everybody seems to be great people. thanks for having me here.

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

CK...before i became a member; i checked everything lol. there is some very useful info here for me. i appreciate the kind words my friend, and i'll get to be known lol. i want to learn and know everything that i can. i have some books that i've bought and studying, and i'll being asking questions also. thank you for having me as a member!

Back
Top Bottom