Hello from So Cal (with back probs)

music to my ears brother, music to my ears...
yet one more lucky sole understands first hand why i do what i do to create Cannabis awareness to the world...
please stick around and help us educate others, we have a war to win here folks, we're almost there!

i agree 100% 420 as we speek im in the process of changing job's so i can transfer out to the sacramento area.
i just want to thank you for all you do and i would be glad to help out anyway i can

thank you again

Best of luck to you making your way to Sacramento ;)

im very glad i read your thread. my dad (turning 63 next month) is also having back aches and minor migraines but not nearly severe as yours. he knows i smoke but i think it would be a very tough time to try and convince him that cannabis is a lot healthir then doctor prescribed codone and the occasional 12 pack
and keep us updated

I just discovered the true meaning of "couch lock" lol.
I have been mixing it up, combining the Inica and Sativa from day one, more or less. So I decided to stick with one type only for a few days to see what the effects/benefits are.
I started with the Indica a few days ago. Yesterday I was in a horizontal/semi-vertical position all day long, lol.
I have come to the conlusion that Indica has an effect very similar to carisoprodol (muscle relaxant/pain killer) Lethargic, relaxed, and misconception of time....the day just flew right by.
I'm down with that! ;)
The side effects of carisoprodol are numerous, withdrawl is fucked, (you are not supposed to use for more than 3 weeks, although my Doc. didn't care) and there is a risk of death.

Hmmmmmmm, pretty easy choice for me. Peace

Back
Top Bottom