65 year old, trying to grow

For pain I would grow a high CBD and a high THC cultivar then you can mix match and combine the two for a custom blend of THC/CBD.

Maybe something like Candidia for CBD and Blue Gelato #41 for THC.

61 yo here I am basically pain free because of cannabis and it keeps my blood pressure low.

you would enjoy compassion lime then :) only thing is its smells so strong lol , its a 10/10 thc/cbd strain easy to grow and can buy in auto form

I just got a couple new cultivars that I will be growing next.

1. Cream & Cheese CBD, (22% THC) and (18% CBD)

2. Super Critical Bud CBD (21% THC) and (17% CBD)

Got at least 6 to 7 weeks before I can plant them though.

The cannabinoid percentage in both of these seems pretty unbelievable but they allegedly have the lab report showing it so what the hell.
That's like 40% cannabinoids.

For pain I would grow a high CBD and a high THC cultivar then you can mix match and combine the two for a custom blend of THC/CBD.

Maybe something like Candidia for CBD and Blue Gelato #41 for THC.

61 yo here I am basically pain free because of cannabis and it keeps my blood pressure low.
I make an everclear tincture of 3g dance hall cbd and 1g romulan grapefruit (mild sativa) in four oz everclear. My wife has three slipped discs. She puts 5ml of the tincture in her coffee every morning and no longer has to take pills

I just got a couple new cultivars that I will be growing next.

1. Cream & Cheese CBD, (22% THC) and (18% CBD)

2. Super Critical Bud CBD (21% THC) and (17% CBD)

Got at least 6 to 7 weeks before I can plant them though.

The cannabinoid percentage in both of these seems pretty unbelievable but they allegedly have the lab report showing it so what the hell.
That's like 40% cannabinoids.
Hey Nunyabiz, Those strains sound real punchy. The THC content alone makes them pretty acceptable, especially when you read other posts where folk are getting a lot of relief from taking a CBD/THC mix like @I'mOne. Who is the breeder that you got those from?:hookah:

Hey Nunyabiz, Those strains sound real punchy. The THC content alone makes them pretty acceptable, especially when you read other posts where folk are getting a lot of relief from taking a CBD/THC mix like @I'mOne. Who is the breeder that you got those from?:hookah:
Sadly I am not supposed to say where I got them because they are no longer a sponsor here which frankly I think is utterly ridiculous.
But you can google that cultivar name and it will give you the website.

She had to use it every day for about two weeks but then was back to her old self and not sitting on a heat pad all day
Pretty much exactly what I do except I use 200 proof alcohol and extract the cannabis oil until just a little of the alcohol is left.
I try to get it to where there's just enough alcohol to where the Tincture is about the consistancy of warm maple syrup.
So there's just a very tiny bite left from the 200 proof when put under your tongue.
I've been using a little over half ounce of Blue Gelato #41 about 27% THC and little under half ounce of Honey Peach CBD that's 12% CBD and 9% THC.
That's been making a really nice Tincture.
Totally takes care of my wife's Fibromyalgia, she hasn't taken a single opioid for 5 years.
And the opioids never took away the pain completely, maybe from an 8 down to a 5 or 4.
The cannabis takes it to zero for most of the day.

Most Tinctures I usually take 1 to 3 drops depending on need.
I give her 3 to 6 drops.

Sadly I am not supposed to say where I got them because they are no longer a sponsor here which frankly I think is utterly ridiculous.
I thought you could mention them if they were not a sponsor just so long as you didn't try and promote them, as if it is that rigid then that would be a real shame as there are so many different distributers of seeds that share the same names, and in this case we are talking about strains that we find beneficial in a medical sense.

I find it quite annoying when I read someone's post that says the strain name but not who the breeder is, as it renders whatever opinion the poster had as pretty much pointless if you don't know which one they are referring to. I think if you are sensible in that way it isn't a problem if you give it for identification purposes and not doing it to promote that company. Anyway, Dope Seeds are a sponsor and one of the many breeders they sell is Seedsman seeds, so there are legit Seedsman seeds being sold by a sponsor. I guess they are the breeder you meant. Thanks.

I am a 64 year old into my very first grow. Really enjoying tending to the little ladies. I am doing just Auto's and converted my closet in the study to a nice little area for growing. First group is an Amnesia Haze, 2 Blueberry's, 2 White Widows, and a Lambs Breath. Amnesia Haze is growing very tall and the Blueberrys have very nice colas already and not even a month old yet.

Attachments

• Closet Grow.jpg
    Closet Grow.jpg
    905.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Blueberry auto.jpg
    Blueberry auto.jpg
    974 KB · Views: 30

What's so difficult about sending a simple pm with the answer, to avoid public drama?

What's so ridiculous about us not wanting to promote an ex sponsor who recruited a plethora of our members to other social networking websites?

We are a private company, a private website and posting is a privilege, not a right. Our sponsors pay our bills, unlike ex sponsors who harvest our growers and drain our mission dry of good content providers.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom