Hello From Big Orange Country

Petulance

Hello all. I hail from East TN and am looking for more info on medical marijuana. We do not have it in the assbackwards state but I have chronic back pain from degenerative disk disease and have a heart arrhythmia. I have smoked maybe 2 joints in all my 39 years and both of those were over 20 years ago. Any suggestions for pain relief and general relaxation are appreciated as it is damn near impossible to get a Dr. to give me an rx for pain meds so I am going to do what it seems that most others in the same boat are doing, toking up. Or would making some brownies or other culinary delights be preferable for my purposes (Once I get my paws on some that is) ?

:welcome: Petulance very happy you are with us here at 420. Have you considered growing this wonderful plant? Read about Indica strains for pain relief. Thats what is so great about growing your own you pick your meds stains you might not come across on the street. Just alittle reading and a couple questions and you are on your way. Is there any information you may be looking for? Check here for help with those brownies,.. 420 Kitchen - 420 Magazine. Please keep in touch and hope to see more of you in the forums. :roorrip: :peace:

Thanks. Glad to be somewhere that information is shared in a mature manner. Unfortunately I can't grow except maybe when spring once again comes around. I live in a cramped 2br apt with a wife and 2 teens. But i will definately look into the Indica variety and the cooking tips. :smokin:

:welcome:glad you joined, if ur gonna grow a plot next season i cant think of a better time to get prepared than right now. goodluck to you and ill see ya around the forums ... :peace:

The chronic back pain is an epidemic in itself. I hope you get hooked up quick because it is no joke. Hang in there and welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom