Hello to All

bamaman

Hello,
I am a retired Navy Commander with the SEAL teams for 34 years. In that time I have been blown up, shot up and left for dead so needless to say I have sever pain issues. The only thing that helps my pain is canabus. So I am growing my own. If you have any questions for me ,please feel free to ask, and I will do the same..Thanks, Cmdr. Bamaman

Welcome Commander, and thank you for your service.

You're welcome to join my journal, say hello and meet other MMJ users. Link is in my signature below. No need to read it all, just jump and say hi.

I was born and raised in San Diego and had family potentially run in the same circles. Chances are I've met people you know/have served with.

Does 45/70 in the desert mean anything to you? Papa Smurf? :winkyface:

If YOU have any questions, please feel free to ask.

:welcome:

Hello,
I am a retired Navy Commander with the SEAL teams for 34 years. In that time I have been blown up, shot up and left for dead so needless to say I have sever pain issues. The only thing that helps my pain is canabus. So I am growing my own. If you have any questions for me ,please feel free to ask, and I will do the same..Thanks, Cmdr. Bamaman

Hi Bamaman, sorry to hear of all of your pain...in mind and body I'm sure. So glad the cannabis helps. Do you have a favorite strain, and do you smoke it..vape it, or use concentrates?
We'll be seeing you on Heirloom's journal, and look forward to seeing you make new friends and share your growing as well as yourself.

Thank you for your service to our country, and for 34 years of it! Wow. :)

Hi Bamaman, sorry to hear of all of your pain...in mind and body I'm sure. So glad the cannabis helps. Do you have a favorite strain, and do you smoke it..vape it, or use concentrates?
We'll be seeing you on Heirloom's journal, and look forward to seeing you make new friends and share your growing as well as yourself.

Thank you for your service to our country, and for 34 years of it! Wow. :)

Thank-you for the warm welcome. I have been shot up, blown up, and on more than 1 occasion left for dead. I have 8 purple hearts with clusters. and let me say this I smoke it rite now but they have had me on methadone, morphine, aderal, valuim, flexeral oxeycode ,hydrocodone,all at the same time and NONE of that crap worked except cannabis.I told all my doctors to keep there kickback drugs and after my grandfather who is 100% souix , who I learned alot of the healing medican nature provides I tried it and for the first time in years was pain free. I'm sold..Cmdr.Bamaman

Welcome to 420! Best community out there. I have been on all those meds as well, and nothing works better than the good ol green, imo.
Dont forget to check out all the great threads on here, including the sponsors section. There are some seed give aways going on. I won ome my first week here so maybe youll have the same beginners luck.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome to 420! Best community out there. I have been on all those meds as well, and nothing works better than the good ol green, imo.
Dont forget to check out all the great threads on here, including the sponsors section. There are some seed give aways going on. I won ome my first week here so maybe youll have the same beginners luck.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Hey ,thanks for the kind words. This is a great site with alot of great people on it, i'm glad I found it. Everyone is so nice. I will check out the free givaways, can't hurt My doctors still don't believe me that cannabis works, but I know it does. Thanks again Cmdr.bamaman:thanks:

Hello,

Much respect and gratitude for your service, Brother! :adore:

Hello, sorry I vagely remember my boot because I went in as a LTjg and when my BUDS was over I was deployed. And after a few concusions you kind of forget things like your childhood and so on. Were you in the seals in 77? The names you said sound familuar I will think on it . Bamaman

Hello, I have a question, my Early Miss plant is a little over 2 foot tall it has flowered and looks like 1 big bud from top to bottom and you can smell it 100yrds. away, when do I harvist it? Is it time?
On another note , if you think i'm lieing to you say so. You pretty much have . I went to BUDS as a officer so the circles may be diffrent, or maybe I just don't remember, I barely remember High School so if you have something on your mind say it..bamaman

Also if Hieloom has people woundering I was in BODS Class 122 if that helps those who think Im a lier, maybe I need to find another site..Bamaman

I was in BUDS class 122 and have alot of nite mares about the last 34 years.When your a scout sniper it kind of gets to you after a while thats why I joined this site but maybe I was wrong. We went out in 2-4 man teams and did alot of wet work so if you think i'm lieing for not knowing a few names you droped so be it. Being a Seal sniper is not a popular trade and you sure dont get to close to anyone. Maybe I need to find another site..Bamaman

Hey bamaman-

Sounds like you've done a nice job on the plant.

Check the following link....

How to Grow Marijuana

About 2/3 of the way down is a section on Harvesting and Curing. You can read at your leisure.

But in a nut shell, you will need to look at the trichomes through a magnifier. Thrichomes are the tiny glands that make it look like the buds were rolled in sugar. When you look at them magnified, you can make out some detail. They look like a little ball on top of a stick. What you are looking for is the color of the heads, the ball, of the glands. They can be clear, cloudy/milky or amber. Many people harvest when they are partly milky and partly amber. There is a window, and a personal preference involved in the decision. If you harvest with 90% cloudy and 10% amber, you will be fine. In the future you can try harvesting earlier or later to see how it effects the end result.

No need to find another site.

:Namaste:

Hey bamaman-

Sounds like you've done a nice job on the plant.

Check the following link....

How to Grow Marijuana

About 2/3 of the way down is a section on Harvesting and Curing. You can read at your leisure.

But in a nut shell, you will need to look at the trichomes through a magnifier. Thrichomes are the tiny glands that make it look like the buds were rolled in sugar. When you look at them magnified, you can make out some detail. They look like a little ball on top of a stick. What you are looking for is the color of the heads, the ball, of the glands. They can be clear, cloudy/milky or amber. Many people harvest when they are partly milky and partly amber. There is a window, and a personal preference involved in the decision. If you harvest with 90% cloudy and 10% amber, you will be fine. In the future you can try harvesting earlier or later to see how it effects the end result.

No need to find another site.

:Namaste:

This might help, too:

harvest55.jpg

Hello, I have a question, my Early Miss plant is a little over 2 foot tall it has flowered and looks like 1 big bud from top to bottom and you can smell it 100yrds. away, when do I harvist it? Is it time?
On another note , if you think i'm lieing to you say so. You pretty much have . I went to BUDS as a officer so the circles may be diffrent, or maybe I just don't remember, I barely remember High School so if you have something on your mind say it..bamaman

I was not thinking that at all. I was simply trying to see if we had a connection in the same circle. That's all. Sorry it made you uncomfortable.

I was just on the fringes. Family friends with a couple guys. Never said I didn't believe you. Was only curious if you were there because there were guys I didn't know and don't remember either. If you had been one of them, it would have been a funny, small world, and we could have laughed about some of the crazy stuff you knuckle heads do.

:peace:

I was not thinking that at all. I was simply trying to see if we had a connection in the same circle. That's all. Sorry it made you uncomfortable.

I was just on the fringes. Family friends with a couple guys. Never said I didn't believe you. Was only curious if you were there because there were guys I didn't know and don't remember either. If you had been one of them, it would have been a funny, small world, and we could have laughed about some of the crazy stuff you knuckle heads do.

:peace:

Heirloom, are you on the vets thread on this site? I don't have the link.

I know that there have been some common connections made using some key words with one another. It's truly a small world, when you think about it....but so many different military bases and hangouts for people.

Bamaman, sometimes people have to ask questions in riddles on this site so they don't reveal too much personal information or actual names. Considering the site you're on, I'm sure you can understand that. Not all states are legal yet, people have to be careful. :)
I totally assure you that Heirloom did not even consider you to be untruthful, I think he was trying to see if you were in the same hangouts without revealing actual names.

You have found a wonderful site, hang around!

:circle-of-love:

Hello, I am very sorry for flying off the handle earlier it's when certian questions are asked you go on guard pretty fast. In alot of country's I am not very popular. You don't get close to alot of people because tomorow they may be gone. After 34 years I have alot of nite mares, stress and regret. I hope we can still be friends and ask whatever you want..Sorry Bamaman

No sweat brother. I'm a friend, that's all. Never meant to get your guard up.

Oregon is a great place. You live in some great growing conditions. I moved away from So Cal almost 2 years ago, running from politics and drought. Ended up in a less than friendly to MMJ area, but I have water, lol.

There are a lot of methods of medicating, if you are not keen on smoking. Cannafan can help you that regard.

Bamaman,

Do you have a way of taking pictures and uploading to the site? Would love to see a picture of the plant you were inquiring about.
If you would like to do that, you can post a pic here or on my thread, or I'm sure others would offer. Pictures tell a great story on evaluating the stage of the plants for us.
You might even consider starting your own journal. It's easy peasy.

How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to fly a pic here and don't know how, here is the guide to uploading pictures:

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

There are several growers on the site that are Oregon based. One that comes to mind is member OlderGrower. If you happen to run into that name or thread. :thumb:

Have a great evening. :)

No sweat brother. I'm a friend, that's all. Never meant to get your guard up.

Oregon is a great place. You live in some great growing conditions. I moved away from So Cal almost 2 years ago, running from politics and drought. Ended up in a less than friendly to MMJ area, but I have water, lol.

There are a lot of methods of medicating, if you are not keen on smoking. Cannafan can help you that regard.

Hey, after having your guard up for 34 years its hard to let it down.
Non I love to smoke, I made a smokeless pipe(I have my own machine shop here)out of alum. you just unscrew it fill it up and screw it back together it has a small hole in the end so you can have it in your pocket ,take it out , take a hit and put it back in your pocket and the only smoke that comes out is what you exhale. Works great !!In fact all my friends have had me make them one. Yea it's great growing here in Oregon, but I spend the winters at my mountian house in Park City Utah. There I live at 10900ft. have elk, moose, deer all kinds of animals running around, and I love the snow and my neighbor is a mile away..good times..Bamaman

Back
Top Bottom