Howdy

1st time grower. I am looking forward to learning from the brain trust here. I have chronic pain and degenerative disc disease. I can't thank y'all enough for helping people like me find real relief.

Welcome to the forum :welcome:

There are many here that are using different methods of administration for pain. I'm sure if you bounce around reading, you will find many that will give you ideas of what direction you want to go.

This is a great group of people, so read and ask questions. They usually don't bite.....hard.

The medical part of the forum would probably be your focus at first.

Participate and belong. It's a great place to be part of.

Me too! I still need a few things. I just purchased one of the GR240 from Growant. I know they are a sponsor here. I really enjoyed Sweet Sues' journal. It should be here tomorrow. I still need a tent and a few odds and ends. Just practicing on some bag seed right now. I have a couple of full spectrum leds for my planted aquarium and want to see how well they will sprout and veg.

Thanks Growant. I just got my light. It looks nice, one small blemish not a big deal. It looks like my warranty card is missing a piece though. How do I activate the warranty? I chose a gift receipt when I ordered, do I need to include that? On a side note the gift receipt said " led grow lamps for growing marijuana. " Not very subtle. It does not matter to me as much as some others. Just a heads up. Will plug her in tomorrow.

On a side note the gift receipt said " led grow lamps for growing marijuana. " Not very subtle. It does not matter to me as much as some others. Just a heads up. Will plug her in tomorrow.

Ouch haha. Lacking subtly indeed.

Thanks Growant. I just got my light. It looks nice, one small blemish not a big deal. It looks like my warranty card is missing a piece though. How do I activate the warranty? I chose a gift receipt when I ordered, do I need to include that? On a side note the gift receipt said " led grow lamps for growing marijuana. " Not very subtle. It does not matter to me as much as some others. Just a heads up. Will plug her in tomorrow.
thank you!
one page of warranty card was torn off for file in our office before packing, so don't worry, all we claim NEW item is brand new first hand for sale.
The warranty register system is still in testing, will be online very soon, then you are able to register and activate it online.
also you can sent email to service guy service.growant@gmail.com for getting help.
I think, customer can leave message "hello enjoy your gift" when they select amazon gift box for shipping package, so I don't know why yours was like that.
you can contact our service guy anytime, our team will be your side.

happy grow.
George

Cool,thanks George. I appreciate that you have addressed this so quickly. I had the light gift wrapped with a gift receipt to make sure #1- that Amazon would for sure conceal what was shipped. #2- that if I accidentally left the receipt laying around, my old man won't know exactly how much I am spending. I am supposed to keep this cheap as possible.

Hadn't looked into it enough to realize that GROWant was a foreign based company. Shouldn't be surprised though.
I could tell by the grammar used on Amazon.

Hadn't looked into it enough to realize that GROWant was a foreign based company. Shouldn't be surprised though.
Hi TurboBucket,
GROWant is a manufacturer based Merchant.
Like other 90% led grow lights in US market and even those THOUSAND BUCKS lights, GROWant does not produce lights in U.S.A neither, for widely known reasons.
This isn't barriers for GROWant offering qualified products and services to our customers.
Thank you!

Hi TurboBucket,
GROWant is a manufacturer based Merchant.
Like other 90% led grow lights in US market and even those THOUSAND BUCKS lights, GROWant does not produce lights in U.S.A neither, for widely known reasons.
This isn't barriers for GROWant offering qualified products and services to our customers.
Thank you!

That's fine. As a former factory worker I'd still prefer to see them at least assembled here. And I do believe the "hottest boards" on the market are assembled here in the good ole USA. But what do I know....

That's fine. As a former factory worker I'd still prefer to see them at least assembled here. And I do believe the "hottest boards" on the market are assembled here in the good ole USA. But what do I know....
we don't know how others do, we believe a professional factory has full set facilities for all the producing procedure, not only for assembly job.
As a previous factory worker, you must well know qualified finish items through QC controlling procedure such as material verification and test, spectrum test, power test, thermal test, puls test, 48 hours stress test, all these jobs need to be well done in factory only with very large space, it couldn't be done in a assembly workshop, right?
thank you again.

we don't know how others do, we believe a professional factory has full set facilities for all the producing procedure, not only for assembly job.
As a previous factory worker, you must well know qualified finish items through QC controlling procedure such as material verification and test, spectrum test, power test, thermal test, puls test, 48 hours stress test, all these jobs need to be well done in factory only with very large space, it couldn't be done in a assembly workshop, right?
thank you again.

Don't blow this guys thread up trying to sell me your product please. I prefer an American made product. You prefer a fatter bottom line. Agree to disagree.

yes, we should respect owner of the thread and stop discussing buying or not buying.
growers always choose what they want, and GROWant demonstrates what we have and what our items can do.
all of us hate to be convinced.
say sorry to @Virgin ground, for hijacked your thread.:)

Back
Top Bottom