Hello first time user here

GhettyGreen42

Hello all, i am 21 and have never smoked weed before (believe it or not lol)

I always kind of wanted to try it but never wanted to smoke it because i dont wanna fuck up my lungs i play sports.

But today i asked a friend of mine for a small chuck of weed. I dont know what kind or strain or whatever it was... But it was pretty damn stinky.

It was a small amount maybe like a gram. I made 3 firecrackers with the gram. (they tasted pretty damn god also) and i have only ate one of them so far and feel pretty great. I hear these might take a long time to reach your peak so im gonna wait awhile before having another one.

But it feels pretty great so far.. Im just sitting here chilling, hungry as fuck, laughing my ass off at everything i see.. when i lay down my legs often spasm and it honestly feels like my legs are cumming... strange.

I am not really hallucinating or too distracted or anything like that.

THis is my first time ever using marijuana so i cant speak with a well experienced mind.. but from a non-biased point of view where i am at now... i cant believe that anyone on the planet could say this drug should be illegal.

SO yeah also if anyone has some amazing edibles recipes i wuld appreciate that seeing as how i really prefer not to smoke weed and eating it seems pretty awesome so far.

thanks guys!

:welcome: There are tons of good recipes on this (and other) sites.

Lots of professional and armature sports nuts smoke weed. there is a reason the NBA doesn't really test for weed, they have no players left.

Pot is an expectorant as opposed to nicotine, which is a suppressant. So pot clears out your lungs, while the latter clogs em up.

many asthma patients find relief with weed, but get attacks when even around second hand cig smoke.

Vaporizing is the best harm reduction technique to inhale weed.

Hello snowbender ty for the response! You seem like you really know your weed! Would you say a career of eating or smoking weed would be better / cost efficient? I really would prefer to eat them instead of smoke them for personal and smell/ sight / enviroment issues.

TY!

Nice to see a responsible young person think about his future! Good luck to you.
I can share from the standpoint of one with heart disease (mild asthma too), and as a retired RN too. Smoke is smoke. In fact, that's the way my cardiologist put it to me, cause I'm frank with all my docs about my use of pot. Btw, I'm 56, been smoking since many years.
Smoke constricts the arteries, all of them, but especially harmful if you have heart disease or want to prevent it. So I say, enjoy the THC, but there are plenty of other ways to do so. Edibles is smart, and thank goodness in dispensaries there are more and more available commercially. But online you can find lots of recipes. Different high for me, but when my angina is active, I can't smoke, and it's all good. (Just eat more.)
Funny, for me, sometimes my vaporizer still kicks up my chest pain. Don't understand it quite, because this isn't smoke. Just is, for me.

Eating would be more cost effective cause you dont need primo grade for edibles.

But for me, eating and vaping just dont give me the same high as smoking does... (25+ years habitual pot smoker with no health issues...yet)

When Nixon did the Jamaican study to prove pot caused cancer, they were so surprised to see a much lower cancer rate in life long users than nonusers, that they blacklisted the study, and hid it from public view/review. - and so the myth that pot smoke is worse than cigs still prevails.

:welcome:GhettyGreen42 is that your jersey number 42? We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness acorss the world and :thanks: for having an open mind and stating the facts! Cannabis use is not bad at all and I can direct you to our MEDICAL MARIJUANA - 420 Magazine where there are many folk who eat and ingest all forms of MMJ. You may also want to try a Vaporizer all the good with none of the bad.
Please:surf: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine and let us know what you think. I will provide some links to terrific members who will be happy you dropped in and said hello.:goodluck:
The links are here:
LED in the VipersNest
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
DocBud's Medical Grow
Gators' Cage
Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Back
Top Bottom