Hello from Arizona

CrudeCeez

Hey everyone :), hope all of you are doing great. My name is cesar, im from Phoenix, Arizona. The heat here is close to hell! lol, ive recently been having lower back pains, even with pain killers, the pain is still bad, hope i can get some medical marijuana without many problems in phoenix since its legal to use as medicine now, nice meeting you all :).

Hey everyone :), hope all of you are doing great. My name is cesar, im from Phoenix, Arizona. The heat here is close to hell! lol, ive recently been having lower back pains, even with pain killers, the pain is still bad, hope i can get some medical marijuana without many problems in phoenix since its legal to use as medicine now, nice meeting you all :).

Are you going to be one of the lucky ones that get to grow your own or do you live within 25 miles of a dispensary?? I'm pretty sure that waas what I had read about the sill Arizona MM law....Let us know how it goes!!:bravo:

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
We pride ourselves on being a mature marijuana forum dedicated to the spreading awareness of the benefits of MMJ and Hemp. :thumb:
The Mission of 420 Magazine is to repeal Cannabis prohibition by promoting international Cannabis awareness to the masses
You will find that our members are both knowledgable and the most helpful on the scene.
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
Take your coat off and get to know some the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Are you going to be one of the lucky ones that get to grow your own or do you live within 25 miles of a dispensary?? I'm pretty sure that waas what I had read about the sill Arizona MM law....Let us know how it goes!!:bravo:

Most if not all the dispensaries in phoenix are on the other side of town, so im most likely going to be able to grow some :D, i been reading the "how to"section just in case i can grow some.

There are zero dispensaries in arizona--thank Gov. Brewer for that...there are a few clubs that you pay to get into and you are able to " sample" different providers goods, but i heard the popo is gonna go after these places as well.

I hope you get your medicine, but growing your own is the best optin IMO.
:bongrip:

Hi cesar and a big welcome from england were its never warm never mind hot lol and being one off the lucky ones who can grow your own in comfort hope you find your meds my friend all the best

I have a question, since here in phoenix its most of the time 37 Celsius, at times it even gets to 43 Celsius, is that good for the plants or bad because to much heat?

Back
Top Bottom