Hello from Belfast Northern Ireland

Ir0nlung

Hello everyone,

Hope I am in the right place. I am an experienced smoker but I have never grown my own before. I am sick and tired of waiting around street corners for a dealer, Feeling like I m doing something wrong so I have decided to try my hand at growing my own. Hopefully I can find the right info in here. Thanks again for accepting me :thanks:

Hello Ir0nlung,

Finished my first crop in October. It was quite rewarding. I grew Hash Plant and had an OK crop. It was very rewarding to share some samples with friends.

Next time I'll be pruning (super cropping) to enhance the yield.

Lots of great growing tips here.

Are you going to grow indoor or outdoor?

Best of luck from Canada:welcome:

Hello Ir0nlung,

Finished my first crop in October. It was quite rewarding. I grew Hash Plant and had an OK crop. It was very rewarding to share some samples with friends.

Next time I'll be pruning (super cropping) to enhance the yield.

Lots of great growing tips here.

Are you going to grow indoor or outdoor?

Best of luck from Canada:welcome:

Hi and Thank you.

I plan on growing indoors as the weather here in Ireland is not great for growing. Also legality is an issue as well. I plan on making a hot box in my attic so I can keep it away from my kids. I was thinking of using an old fridge and convert it to have the correct lighting and filtration. I am thinking of trying with LED lights. Thanks again.

Hey Ir0nlung,

It sounds very stealth like. One day maybe all the B.S. will go away and let us recreate/medicate in peace.

Here in Canada we are on the doorstep of marijuana legalization. We will see what happens in the spring when new legislation is brought before Parliament. Hope that the new American Administration doesn't stick their noses into our business.

Have you decided what you are going to grow? We are going to try 2 plants each of Northern Lights and Dark Devil autos.

3X3 grow tent with a Mars LED. We might even do a grow journal.

Hey Ir0nlung,

It sounds very stealth like. One day maybe all the B.S. will go away and let us recreate/medicate in peace.

Here in Canada we are on the doorstep of marijuana legalization. We will see what happens in the spring when new legislation is brought before Parliament. Hope that the new American Administration doesn't stick their noses into our business.

Have you decided what you are going to grow? We are going to try 2 plants each of Northern Lights and Dark Devil autos.

3X3 grow tent with a Mars LED. We might even do a grow journal.

Hi Punk.

Yes it would be an extremely stealthy grow box/ tent.

It would be great I they started the legalizing process here in Ireland. Things would be so much easier.

I haven't yet decided what I am going to grow yet. Probably start with something feminized or auto flowering to give me the best chance of success. Have you any suggestions on what to grow for a first timer?

I think you should do a grow journal. Ill look out for it.

ohhhh i , nothing wrong with our lovely weather at all pmsl

P1080081.JPG

Hello everyone,

Hope I am in the right place. I am an experienced smoker but I have never grown my own before. I am sick and tired of waiting around street corners for a dealer, Feeling like I m doing something wrong so I have decided to try my hand at growing my own. Hopefully I can find the right info in here. Thanks again for accepting me :thanks:

Welcome to the community!!! I can tell you, first hand, that you're in the right place. I can also tell you that I am looking forward to seeing LOTS of Irish Green from you, sir!

(Even if it's in a tiny, stealthy, package!)

Greetings from the sunny north coast! I'm on my first attic grow myself or I would give you a hand. Blind leading the blind and all that .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Greetings from the sunny north coast! I'm on my first attic grow myself or I would give you a hand. Blind leading the blind and all that .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The North Coast here in NI? Pleased to meet you, I have started purchasing the things I need for my first gro. I am looking forward to it.

Welcome to the community!!! I can tell you, first hand, that you're in the right place. I can also tell you that I am looking forward to seeing LOTS of Irish Green from you, sir!

(Even if it's in a tiny, stealthy, package!)

Well I hope the saying is true that good things come in small packages. Thanks again.

Well I hope the saying is true that good things come in small packages. Thanks again.

Why did I imagine a read headed, bearded, little person, speaking in an Irish accent in my head when I read that!?!? lol GOOD LUCK MATE! There are a BUNCH of stealth grow threads on here. You should be able to find some very useful information and make friends quickly.

Back
Top Bottom