Hello from Greece

bushdoctor7

Hello there

This is my first post in the forums.I'm 21 years old and entered the amazing world of marijuana about a month ago.I always wanted to try it but because i used to live with my parents in a very small community i didn't have that opportunity until i went to a friend of mine to stay for a month in a other larger town a month ago.There we tried a strain of Skunk(don't know exactly which) but it was AMAZING.I can say for sure that it was a experience that i have never felt.It was overwhelming. :ganjamon:

Now in month or so i will be moving to Sweden for studies and have decided to grow my own stash so i don't have to depend on somebody else for weed and have as much as i want.I decided to order some White widow feminized seeds(heard it's excellent and very strong) when i am at Sweden and grow them either in a closet or a small grow room(grow tent).

Well thats enough for now.I hope to have a good time in the forums and educate myself enough until the time i decide to grow my own weed. Cheers.

Welcome To 420!
and welcome to the wonderful world of marijuana. good luck with the grow. keep us informed.

:passitleft:

Thank you I'm happy to be here.When i start my grow i will post a journal so i can have emediate feedback from everybody.Every advise from more experienced growers will be helpful and appreciated because when you do something like grow weed for the first time you're very anxious and worried about the results of the final product and don't want all that effort to go in vain.I pleasant first outcome will lead to more:grinjoint:

I think if you get busted with an amount bigger than 1g(not sure)they take you in.But thats just a formal law and it's not even taken in consideration by police.Generally it's considered an illegal substance and you better not get caught lol.I don't know the exact law.But i'm sure it's illegal.

Do you know what the law is in Sweden and generally in whole Europe?

Well we never should stop hoping for a better world with weed getting legalized .Maybe some day....:rollit:

Hello there Bushdoctor I love the name and think I will go to University and become just that.
:welcome:to 420Mag and we know you will make many friends here.
Hope all is well 4 U out in Greece and I wish we could sit on the Beach burn a fatty and enjoy your Country!
Here is the link to some of the best people on the web!

Woodsman's Northern Light #5 Grow
LED in the VipersNest
un-Lucky Queen 12/12 Hempy
LabRat420's little Kali grow.

:welcome::yahoo::goodjob::bongrip::welcome::ganjamon:
:yummy::goodjob::welcome::rollit:

Welcome, I would Love to visit Greece, it looks like such a wonerful place to see. Good luck learning the new craft of growing. Much information to be had here. .V.

Greece seems great. Im in sweden though and I cant seem to get no weed in the capital :( Welcome Bushdoctor! Sweden is great at times. Hey, check out the girls :)

Back
Top Bottom