Hello from Louisiana

jayeran1

Hi Everyone,
My wife and I are retired seniors. I started smoking MJ while in the war in VN. Been a smoker every since, even though we stopped for several years. We will be pursuing our MMJ license after the 1st of the year. Unfortunately, MMJ is not yet legal here. But we are also planning to move to one of the states where it is legal, and pursue a dispensing license. So we are now beginning to acquire our needed MJ education. We think this is an awesome site. Thanks for being here. JR

Wow... where were you chased from? Seems like it might be a bit of "from the pan to the fire" action... but I'll assume you're inland and not along the coast.

One word of local growing advice.... become one with the insects. Start planning and acting before you even start any plants. I'm just SHOCKED and how fast my babies can get stripped by a big fat caterpillar.

Cheers!

:welcome: jayeran1 Glad you and wife are here. Tons of Info on MM friendly states. Make sure you spent some time in the MMJ & The Law for help in your search. Best of luck to you and your wife in your future ventures. :peace:

Hi from northern California and welcome to the 420 community. Thank you for your service to our country, and we are so glad to have another longtime cannabis lover join us.

You've come to the right place to find any info cannabis or hemp related. We have wonderful members here, who are very knowledgeable members and happy to answer any questions you have.

Feel free to jump right in. Enjoy!

Peace and 420 :rollit:

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Naturally, we have a ton of questions. We'll get started with them on Friday. Have a few loose ends to tie up so our time can really become our own. Bay Area Stoner Girl, I am originally from San Diego. Again, thanks for the welcome!

Hey Tead,
My wife is from Houston and we were planning to move back there from Colorado Springs, CO. No, we're not coastal. We are in Central LA.

Back
Top Bottom