Hello from Michigan

You might want to check out a Hydroponic/Grow shop, explain your situation and see if they can hook you up with a high CBD clone, grow it as a mother plant and have all the clones you need. Every grow, keep a mother or two..do the same with all the strains you like. TBob, you might want to check out Cannabis Concentrated Oil Compadre...for the cure. Peace

grow shops are not dispensaries or a 'compassion club' - I would NOT mention marijuana around grow shops to be cool..

A compassion club- is a group of patients and caregivers - and they can swap clones.
A dispensary - like the ones in ferndale, on 8 mile, etc - also sell clones.
Farmer's markets - Still going on in Gennessee county I believe.

You might find a local patient on here - and meet up to swap clones. no need for going out of state.
m
Ordering seeds is just fine - in michigan seeds are considered trash in the MMP - so you can order them as a patient or cg in michigan. Attitude seed bank delivered within days.

I am near mt clemens, too far from you.

DN

it does depend where you chose to live - for safe medical use of marijuana - you can move in many cities and counties that support marijuana for either legal or medical use. Oakland county by rule is a no-go zone. Its brooks patterson and his council - they signed an agreement back in 2008 - to NEVER allow marijuana to be approved, regardless of voters, its on paper, they all signed it.

Some northern counties are rocking it outdoors, I envy them as a suburbanite... Greenhouses, everywhere.

I worked politically and did protests and such to help the community, I was a club leader for a long while, took time off.
The old rules of 'If they don't know, don't tell' still applies. If its not rippers, its our bad forfeiture laws.bi

Michigan has come a long way, and this is proof the political process can work.

Maybe see you in the D for one of the Cannabis Cups - keep an eye out for the bus for Macomb Oakland Compassion Club..

The battle in 2014 is to change city ordinances that prohibit 'clubs or organizations from meeting, where a person could acquire marijuana' - this prevents us from having public meetings at libraries - where no medicine is used.

DN

You might want to check out a Hydroponic/Grow shop, explain your situation and see if they can hook you up with a high CBD clone, grow it as a mother plant and have all the clones you need. Every grow, keep a mother or two..do the same with all the strains you like. TBob, you might want to check out Cannabis Concentrated Oil Compadre...for the cure. Peace

I buy supplies from a local grow shop but they are for tomatoes. I sometimes hint around at the subject marijuana but never get into a personal conversation. I was busted twice a long time ago and have set a few boundaries for myself that I never cross. One never knows how a situation will turn out with the cops. Example: I got more time in jail for 1 joint than I did for 75 pounds [charges were dropped to a misdemeanor]. This of course deals with my illegal use back in the day. I am fully compliant with Michigan law now; but the point being, I always treat marijuana as if it is still illegal.

Thanks for the advice Moto and DigiMad.

grow shops are not dispensaries or a 'compassion club' - I would NOT mention marijuana around grow shops to be cool..

A compassion club- is a group of patients and caregivers - and they can swap clones.
A dispensary - like the ones in ferndale, on 8 mile, etc - also sell clones.
Farmer's markets - Still going on in Gennessee county I believe.

You might find a local patient on here - and meet up to swap clones. no need for going out of state.
m
Ordering seeds is just fine - in michigan seeds are considered trash in the MMP - so you can order them as a patient or cg in michigan. Attitude seed bank delivered within days.

I am near mt clemens, too far from you.

DN

What about ordering seeds from Holland? I found one that does ship to the U.S. in superstealth packaging but I am still leery. Even back in the day I never ordered anything in the mail. And I haven't found any online seed sites in the U.S. Maybe I just haven't cracked that inner circle of "he's cool so I can tell him my personal sources" yet"
I mean, I understand that our generation operates in a Gray area, but I do not have another day in jail left in me. You won't find me publicly protesting. I prefer to keep my face out of the public eye. However, when pressed I will stand for medical marijuana and I might pop into a meeting once in a while. They used to have a festival at MSU back in the 80's called Cedar Fest. That was the equivalent of U of M's Hash Bash. But it has been since the 80's that I have been there so I wouldn't know about today's activities and how much the stigma of marijuana use has lifted. But I do know that my generation is the one that has the most knowledge on both sides of the coin so it will be us who educate the general public and clear that grey area between medical use and "getting high" or recreational use. I have much more to say but that is enough for now.

Hash Bash still goes on ; ) See you this year? Monroe street, the next block over is huge - about medical use, and now recreational use.

I ordered from attitude seed bank, I heard about others getting from other amsterdam shops - all no problems. We know back in the 1990s they did 'operation greening' - where the cops matched up shoppers from mailing lists of seed companies with warrants for their homes.

The local scene with clubs depends on the club itself -its security and rules. My club has the infamous "Danzig" from the Autoflower fame, and a pretty decent list of strains. The smaller groups feel safer.

yea - even now - grow shops operate a business under the law as 100% legit - no grey area about schedule 1 substances - so they would prefer their customers not to discuss openly about drugs.

I also grew up while this stuff was illegal and 'immoral' - I hid it from family, friends, and employers. Even now, its the same - despite almost everyone has or knows someone with a MMP card - you still can't trust strangers for shit.

DN

I've been growing CBD Nordle for my husband who has MS, but doesn't like to get "high". I can let you know how he likes it.It has about 6 weeks to go.

I've been growing CBD Nordle for my husband who has MS, but doesn't like to get "high". I can let you know how he likes it.It has about 6 weeks to go.

I can't contact you in a visitor message until I have 25 posts and I did not find a link for PM's. It's okay, I can wait a bit. I am assuming you are responding to me and not the original post (OP).

I can't contact you in a visitor message until I have 25 posts and I did not find a link for PM's. It's okay, I can wait a bit. I am assuming you are responding to me and not the original post (OP).

I can send a PM only after 50 posts.

Visitor message 25 posts.

I am from Kalamazoo, Michigan. I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and am looking for HIgh CBD strains to treat my gastrointestinal disorder. Smoking, either a joint or a vaporizer does not seem to treat my gut area; and I do not necessarily want to get high [anymore]. Eating it seems the sensible thing to do but I need to start with a very low dose.
There are no dispensaries in Kalamazoo. The ones in Battle Creek are often closed, which sucks as I would have to drive clear to Grand Rapids. It seems that most of the high CBD strains that I need to try are on the West Coast or in Colorado. How do I get, or grow what I need here without breaking any state laws? {transporting across state lines and such} Is there any dispensaries near me that I can at least get a really good start on my needs with just one trip? Thanks for your help and expertise.

Hi!

I tried to PM you, but apparently I don't have enough posts yet.

There are two dispensaries that I go to for Cannatonic. My favorite place is called Herbal Solutions, and is located in Ypsilanti. Their strains are lab tested and their Cannatonic is currently .7%THC and 16%CBD. Their info/menu can be found on Leafly.

There is also a place in West Ann Arbor called Treecity Health Collective. Their Cannatonic is currently tested at <1%THC and 14%CBD. Their info/menu is on weemaps.

Both places are extremely professional and friendly. Though I'd say that the best quality flowers come from the Herbal Solutions dispensary. I have to drive 90 minutes from where I am, but it's the only area of Michigan that has high CBD strains. And Cannatonic is the only high CBD strain available in Michigan dispensaries. It sounds like it will be the same length drive for you, but it's worth it if that's what you need. It beats having to cross state lines, etc.

I hope I've been able to help. Cheers!

;)

Hi!

I tried to PM you, but apparently I don't have enough posts yet.

There are two dispensaries that I go to for Cannatonic. My favorite place is called Herbal Solutions, and is located in Ypsilanti. Their strains are lab tested and their Cannatonic is currently .7%THC and 16%CBD. Their info/menu can be found on Leafly.

There is also a place in West Ann Arbor called Treecity Health Collective. Their Cannatonic is currently tested at <1%THC and 14%CBD. Their info/menu is on weemaps.

Both places are extremely professional and friendly. Though I'd say that the best quality flowers come from the Herbal Solutions dispensary. I have to drive 90 minutes from where I am, but it's the only area of Michigan that has high CBD strains. And Cannatonic is the only high CBD strain available in Michigan dispensaries. It sounds like it will be the same length drive for you, but it's worth it if that's what you need. It beats having to cross state lines, etc.

I hope I've been able to help. Cheers!

;)

Thanks Michiganders. But I realized that after getting used to smoking again that what works very well is just plain getting stoned. When I'm stoned I'm not sick. When I'm straight I am sick. It's that simple. I tried the caps/pills and Cannatonic 12% CBD 1% THC; L.A. Park 13% CBD 1% THC. It did not work.
So I got myself a clone of Skywalker and I'm growing my own meds.

Michigan people, this is the best 420 site gong. Questions about growing....visit "The Mountain" in the growers lounge. Thread is from members of the "Over 50 Club". Me ? Born, raised, lived, worked for and retired from Flint. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom