Hello, from The Chemist and his Brain

The Chemist

420 Member
How y'all doing today !?!?! A little about my situation - I'm the breadwinner in my household and my wife smokes medicinally. However, her supplier (her daughter and son-in-law) continually rips her (and by proxy, me) off in both quantity and quality. So what is a good husband to do ?? I don't want to make waves with my wives daughter and husband (they hate my guts already), they'll get nasty and not let my wife see her grandchildren. But I despise being ripped off and can't let this travesty continue, either.

"What should I do, Brain ?? Wifey needs her meds !!"

"For a smart guy, Chemist, you're pretty stupid. GROW STEALTH !!!"

"But Brain, Wifey would never be able to keep her mouth shut. Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum would find out, eventually end up in a fight with Wifey, and turn me in to the law."

"Well Chemist, you better go SUPER-STEALTH !! I recommend you glean every bit of knowledge you can from the good people on the forums at 420Magazine."

"You're right, Brain. Let's do this."

So, if it's alright with y'all, me and MY Brain are going to pick you and YOUR Brains to figure out a solution to our dilemma. Thanks in advance for any and all of your help !!!!

Hi Chemist!

Welcome to the 420 Magazine site. I believe you'll find the membership here to be very generous in sharing their knowledge and genuinely supportive of your endeavors.

Be well and happy growing!

Thank you, my Friends !! Been lurking unregistered for a while, and I know that what I need is in here. Just have to plow through the mountains of data and find it.

Hello Chemist and Welcome,

My best words of advice are if I can do stealth anyone can. I'm sure you'll find everything you need here. Good luck!

:Namaste:

Thank you for the welcome, LJ. I think it will be the attic above my garage for my first grow. No one EVER goes up there but me. Yeah, right, famous last words.

Yep. Inorganic, nuclear. The hydroponic stuff (pH control, dissolved oxygen, nutrient levels, pumps and reservoirs) should be right in my wheelhouse. Can't wait to get started. Have to build my stealth box first, though. I'm going to combine a couple different techniques I saw on here, plus add in some features to make my system quasi-automatic. Thanks for the interest !!!

Back
Top Bottom