Hello from the Midwest - Introduction

Sorenna

Howdy yall! My name is Sorenna and I just joined the site. Im in my 40s, married with children. I have been smoking off and on since I was a teenager, based on availability. I find availability to be an issue here and now. Its hard for me to find to purchase, so I want to try my hand at growing a little bit. Yes, that hand has a black thumb so I will need all the help I can get.

I have decided that I going to start some seeds soonish, like in a month and in the meantime, I want learn, learn and then learn some more. I can already tell that this site and the people on it are knowledgeable, easygoing and fun. I cant wait to meet yall and will hope that yall dont mind if I pick your brains a bit, Ill be gentle, I promise. :love:

Sorenna

Welcome Sorenna!!

This site is a plethora of knowledge. I learn something new every single day. If you are gonna start a grow, be sure and start a Grow Journal so others can tag along and help out with advice. There are some links and video tutorials in my signature that you might find useful. If you have any questions, head to the FAQ section and ask away.

This is a great place to start your research. How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

:welcome: Sorenna to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
Beateo

Howdy yall! My name is Sorenna and I just joined the site. Im in my 40s, married with children. I have been smoking off and on since I was a teenager, based on availability. I find availability to be an issue here and now. Its hard for me to find to purchase, so I want to try my hand at growing a little bit. Yes, that hand has a black thumb so I will need all the help I can get.

I have decided that I going to start some seeds soonish, like in a month and in the meantime, I want learn, learn and then learn some more. I can already tell that this site and the people on it are knowledgeable, easygoing and fun. I cant wait to meet yall and will hope that yall dont mind if I pick your brains a bit, Ill be gentle, I promise. :love:

Sorenna

Thanks Dan. :) I was peeking in on your journal a little while ago. Very cool stuff.

Thank you for the welcome, Beateo. :) Ill check out those links.

Welcome. This site has tons of good folk to help you on anything grow related and much else. I'd recommend following bateos links and Dans new guy videos.

Welcome hope you can get your own smoke without looking soon

Thank you for the welcome, Dutty. :) Im very excited. Ive been reading all sorts of grow journals. I dont understand half of it, but its oh so very interesting.

Its me again. :) So, Ive been reading alot on this site today and I have many, many questions about growing, but I have one that I will ask now about the site itself.

In reading some the grow journals I see people subscribing to them. I did figure out how to subscribe, but I wonder what the subscribing thing is all about. Why do people subscribe to the threads and why do they make a point to say that they did in the thread?

Sorrena, Hi again! Hope all is well in your world. It's all about us helping each other. In my case, I've chosen to subscribe to other people's journals who use similar growing methods to what I am using. I'm able to learn a great deal from what others are doing/have done, and hopefully still others can learn from my experiences! :) I tell the members whose journals I've subscribed to just so they know they have people interested in their grow. Also, when I subscribe to someone's journal, I get the updates from that journal. I can choose to be notified of the updates either by email or in my 420 Magazine dashboard. This saves me from having to go find someone's grow every time I come on the site. I hope this is some help.
Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
Beateo

Its me again. :) So, Ive been reading alot on this site today and I have many, many questions about growing, but I have one that I will ask now about the site itself.

In reading some the grow journals I see people subscribing to them. I did figure out how to subscribe, but I wonder what the subscribing thing is all about. Why do people subscribe to the threads and why do they make a point to say that they did in the thread?

Goodmorning!

Ahhh, okay. I see. That makes sense. Thank you for the reply. :)

I have my beans all ready to go. Im going to do one THC Bomb THC autoflower and Im going to do one strawberry blue autoflower that came as a freebie.

Im supposed to be moving and I still am, but its taking too long. I think Im going to start my grow today and everything else can just revolve around my, and my new babygirls, schedule for a while. Ill put up a journal in a little while. I have to build a tent, which Ive never done before and Ill prolly need some time to recover my good humor afterwards. lol

Back
Top Bottom