Hello from Tulsa

GlenRGraham

Hello,
From Tulsa Criminal Defense Lawyer, Glen R. Graham, I am defending people charged with possession of marijuana and I am a member of NORML - National Organization for Reform fo Marijuana Laws and I am actively engaged in daily adversarial litigation in the defense of the rights of the individual -- busy fighting the good fight --- one case at a time ---- the legalization of marijuana is invitable. I have blogged about these issues and my two blogs are linked to my home page: Glen R. Graham, Tulsa Criminal Defense Attorney (Home)

Most doctors now recognize that the side effects from medical marijuana are less than most medications and that marijuana is one of the cheapest medications readily available. This is probably one of the main reason that most pharmecutical companies are opposed to medical marijuana because of it's ready - easy - availability and because it will cut into their profit margins.

Hi, welcome to 420! You are going to make a great addition to the community. Your blog is very informative, and I'm so glad you've joined us.

Back
Top Bottom