New to 420!

Somracegirl77

Hello all! somracegirl77 here- nice to meet you and I am wishing all a very Merry Christmas! Sending positive energy to you and wishing for you the best of 2013. I am here to support cannabis awareness. I am from Oklahoma and our state is very opposed to medical marijuana. There is a link below that I read recently and it is telling of how little support we have here in OK. It has taken 7 years of proposed legislation just to get the okay to conduct and present a study for medical marijuana. I am hoping someday we will have more support in Oklahoma.
I am a mother, wife, student - working on a bachelor degree in Psychology, focused on Christian Counseling right now. I am a CASA volunteer, court appointed special advocate for children. I have chronic OCD, ptsd and anxiety. I am here for support for the cause because I believe in cannabis medicinal value and support natural medicine over synthetic whenever possible. I will be eager to read on the art of growing cannabis; however I will not violate any of my state laws.

Oklahoma state senator supports medical marijuana | Tulsa World

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom