Hello from Oklahoma

seagem

Although I am new to the forum, I am far from new to the world of Cannabis. In my younger years we grew outdoors and just as a hobby. Now that age has taken it's toll, I am looking more and more at MMJ and its benefits. I have no idea of what is required for a good grow indoors. Here in Oklahoma it is still illegal. I am considering a move to Colorado. Any help to begin a soil based grow would be a great help. Techniques have change alot in the many years since I last grew and used.

TY, seagem:morenutes:

I'm guessing your reply is the newest lingo. I'm really behind the gun.LOL All the new terminologies, Is there a place in the forum for the lingo used these days? I have a large bedroom and a large closet I could section off. Also a spare bedroom just using for storage. My closet is about 3 feet by 16 feet. The spare room is 12 x 14 and has a cubby hole that is 4 x 4 about the sized for a small desk. and then a closet about the same size as the one in my room. I thought I could begin the grows in one section of my closet. Then the other 3 areas I could use for curing, flowering, pollinating as I would like to get some feminized going. Im not that concerned with a soil grow as I am about having a good grow. I am up for anything, but I need some direction. Im a fast and eager learner. I just dont know where to start with all the new information out there. There is more at stake these days then just throwing some seeds in the out door garden and letting them grow.

Any help will be appreciated. TY:scratchinghead:

Welcome to 420 Magazine, seagem! I used to grow soil but was not my best so I'll let soil grower gives you more tips on it. Have since converted to passive hydro method using 2L with coco coir hempy for sea of green.

Are there a particular strain you're looking to grow?

Thanks BC I have been reading so much it's all jumbled up. On another note what seed bank would be one to trust? and who can i order a small tent from?

I think Im going to start with the hempy grow using the coco coir.

:thumb:

TY 12. I have been reading ur journals and grow mediums. I absolutely Love ur sea of green, and great pics. Noticed you have/had a grow of Carmel. What strains r involved in the grow? How many generations does it take to stabilize the breeding genes? I know some of my questions r possibly needing to post on another thread, but which ones have good active chat's in session?

Im sure I will learn everything I can, hopefully in less time then it took me to learn the Arabian horse breeding genetics.

TY again 12

Hey seagem it takes time to learn the lingo, lol but you will get it down very soon! Check out the 420 Sponsors they have some great seed bank you can order from.

High seagem, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

:welcome:to the :420: Family:woohoo:
We are here to Spread Cannabis Awareness, News, and Information.
Please feel free to :surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and let us know what you think? Sounds like you're off and running my friend!! I will provide some fantastic links to some of our resources and Members grow journals who will be happy you dropped by to say hello.
If there is anything we can assist you with just ask, the only bad questions, are the ones not asked.
Here you grow:
International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
MEDICAL MARIJUANA - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Smoke2Js Magic Garden - Cloneville Featuring Blue Planet Nutrients
Doc Bud: All Organic OG Kush SCROG
Gator Uncaged
Twelve12's Breeding Program
OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2
MattyTrips-DWC-Blue Cheese-12/12 from Seed-CFL Grow

Back
Top Bottom