Hello from Oklahoma

TEXOMAGRASS

Hello to all and thank you for this forum and all the great information here within. Oklahoma was the last state that I ever thought would legalize marijuana in any form. Thank you voters! I am a Longtime smoker- Firsttime grower. Very excited! For my first grow I'm starting out with some WWA from Crop Kings. Will post that information in the proper forum as my grow progresses.

Dude I'm so glad our funny Lil state passed ok me of the most "liberal" medical.marijuana laws in the USA. Let.me know how your grow goes I'm gonna try outdoor next summer
I've started the grow journal for the 2 WWA's. As soon as I figure out how to post the link into my signature I'll do so. We have a small outdoor grow going here that we used some bagseed for. Planted them the day of the vote. They are flowered up.
20180906_114759.jpg
20180906_114759.jpg

Thank you in advance for the future assistance. So far from what I have read here at 420Magazine.com, everyone seems to be willing to help anybody and almost all of the advice is positive and constructive. I looked at quite a few sites before joining one. They all have good information but this community sounds more solid.
:420:

Back
Top Bottom