Hello Good People

3lions

Hi all.

Isolated out here in Spain with a very basic grasp of the langauge, sourcing and buying stuff has been an adventure to say the least. Particularly when it comes to additives and electrical wiring of stuff!

Im about to start on my first grow after about 20 years of buying (and the hassles that brings) and after reading a few (or more) posts today I think this site looks very useful and informative and so I put myself in your trusted hands :-D

I don't even know how to use a timer so should be fun and I 'hope' productive.

My first seeds are in pellet things to germinate right now under a chocolates tin, dark and damp and warmish and Im thinking of names for my hopefully new found lady friends.

Looking forward to sharing my new hobby, both highs and lows.

;)

Hi 3lions, :welcome: to America and the 420Magazine forums. We are glad you made the trip across the pond to find the friendliest 420 community on the net. Caution growing cannabis is additive. Here's a link to click on,
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
We have some 420 contests you can vote in:
420 Magazine's Nug of the Year: 2009
and
420 Magazine's Plant of the Year: 2009
If you have a question or need help, please contact a member of the Hospitality Team. Again we are glad you joined us, and I'll see you around the forums. :grinjoint:

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Glad to be here and excited at my new hobby (even if some expected trepidation)

I have started my first ever grow. Never seen it done except in here etc by your members. I shall start a journal which seems to be the best course of action here.

Heres to a productive relationship with u all :-D

Hello 3lions, :welcome: to 420 and we are glad you are here!
On my way to check out your grow Journal now. :goodjob: :clap:
Of coarse any Questions please shout out!
Did you vote yet in the Contests? :hmmmm:
See you around my friend. :peace: :rollit:
:nomo:

Welcome to 420, a great place to learn, get educated, and have some fun in the process.

Please look at my Tutorial in my Signature, the DIY DWC/Bubleponoics Thread. Many others have found it very helpful and informative, although it is not finished yet. You would be surprised what you can do in a small closet!!!

Thanks again you lot. Yes looked at some of the comps etc, a hell of a lot here to explore, didnt realise was so much.

Im A bit confused about my cool tube, i realise i have one but am i sposed to connect my inline fan to it?

no pasa nada Stoner ;-)

Welcome 3lions..you've come to the right place! As far as venting the cooltube...yeah, that's what it's designed for, but if heat is not an issue for you then it's not necessary..though that may change when things warm up for you there come spring...it's all about keeping things cool though and you've got a great light for that!

Welcome again and looking forward to seeing your grow... are you going to start a journal?

Thanks again to all for the welcomes, the bug has bitten within the first few days, SuRe I will be here for longgg haul :-D

Back
Top Bottom