Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Mr.GrowitALL

Votes: 36 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Plant of the Year Contest.

During the past 12 months, we've been treated to the creme de la creme' of strains, grow demonstrations, and world class photography.

Now's the time to stand up and decide who's the Top Cola :surf:

Below, for your Canna-voting pleasure, are of the first place winners from each of the monthly contest threads of 2009.

The sole winner earns 420 reputation points, the title Plant of the Year, and a Model419 pipe from our generous sponsor.

419_scale.jpg

:cheer: Exercise your 420th ammendment and vote for your favorite :cheer:

---------------

January 2009: Be IRIE
picresizedBGfullday54.jpg

picresizedBGday55main.jpg

February 2009: Harry Red
feben1.jpg

feben2.jpg

March 2009: Hierba
sativa21.jpg

April 2009: Pitviper
Blueberry14.jpg

Blueberry23.jpg

May 2009: Harry Red
lavclone0509_potm1.jpg

lavclone0509_potm2.jpg

June 2009: Greenisland
super_Nosebleed_rsz_pic.jpg

nosebleed_under_hps_2_resize_pic.jpg

July 2009: Not Eligable

August 2009: JustAddWateR
8-05-09_3_.jpg

8-5-09_3_.jpg

September 2009: munki
30-09-2009_03.jpg

30-09-2009_06.jpg

October 2009: dirtfarmer
SL738821.JPG

SL739209.JPG

November 2009: norcaliwood
Purple_Bud_s_Rock.JPG

Purple_Buds.JPG

December 2009: Mr.GrowitALL
plant_of_the_month.jpg

plant_of_the_month_contest.jpg

big thanks to everyone who voted for me, its just an honor in itself to be running against my rolemodels, Be Irie, Pit, and Harry Red, pan 4 gold. I learned everything from you guys, and id like to thank you again for your help when i first joined this fourm last year.

I muyst admit that I didn't know that this contest was going on until I got a PM from HeavyHerb. Been so busy lately with other things. Congrats Mr.GrowitALL. That is a most impressive plant for sure.

Hey if Bush can get a recount so can I..LOL..J/P GIA..Well deserved win last month. I knew I should have grown that strain this run..LOL..Its o.k your a good challenger and winner..

But...i gotta say this:
O.K someone help me get this. If we have 74 votes in one contest and 44 in another. how is this happening? it doesnt matter who you vote for, just vote in all the contest. Lets get these numbers up!! All our members deserve to win at some point, if the masses want it. But we got to speak up and vote. Thanx to all voting, now let encourage all our members to visit all of our contest. Not trying to shuv it down one1's throat, just love these contest and would love to see some huge number pump outa here. No1 else does these contest, on any other site so we should be pumping out the votes here. Lets get em up!!

All those plants looked beautiful. I had to vote for Mr.Growitall because to me that was the most exotic looking. I had no idea that plants could exhibit such deep purples, and the different Calyx formations are just nuts! not just on his either even green ones with Ice Cream Scoop shaped Buds...just amazing! So Budz AND leaves can get purple..OMG!

Musik :grinjoint:

Congratulations to all!
I could not make up my mind and am very grateful to Soniq for extending the voting. All members can be damn proud of their entries. Millions of people across the world are watching in awe and awaiting the day they too could grow such a divine specimen. The Herculean efforts put into growing such beauties is self evident and we are all grateful for your availability and honesty in assisting members with your valued insights and wisdoms.
The Purple Wreck is so nicely grown and cropped. I used it as my screen saver when I first saw it several months ago. MrGrowitAll has done a tremendous job with this strain and I believe this would make a wonderful Plant of the Year.

Hey if Bush can get a recount so can I..LOL..J/P GIA..Well deserved win last month. I knew I should have grown that strain this run..LOL..Its o.k your a good challenger and winner..

lol it was Al Gore who wanted the recount! lolzzz wtf is goin on around here? its like everyone is high or somethin:smokin:

lol it was Al Gore who wanted the recount! lolzzz wtf is goin on around here? its like everyone is high or somethin:smokin:

ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!:ganjamon: WE know your medicated right now too..dont front..J/P..as you ca see by my typing I am as well..:rofl:

Hahaha.. of course I'm medicated brother butch :ganjamon:

Anyday, everyday, ALL DAY lolllz

Back
Top Bottom