• Fappe

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • pan4gold49

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
m_21119ac692d37ac6bc782c2aa4c53a23.jpg
d

Blueberry grown indoors in a waterfarm. Feed only organic nutrients to optimize outrageous blueberry taste and aroma. This strain is a true masterpiece and all that experience blueberry owe DJ Short a debt of gratitude. Thanks DJ.

i guess ill give it a shot this month
new for the month = Sour Choke
i really know nothing of the genetics, i believe it comes from TGA tho, grower also grows vortex, jack the ripper

but sofar this is the best. very sweet and sour fruity smell with a strong mouth watering candy/tropical fruit taste. beautiful trich coated buds with pretty red and white hairs.

btw, how do i get my images to show up larger (like hazeseeker's)? the actual img size is bigger than it shows.. it looks much better blown up a tad more
thanks

625nug01.JPG

625nug02.JPG

Alright, here is a little review on this unknown strain. When broken up an amazing aroma fills the air. Fruity, flowery, fresh/clean smell to it...after grinding smells very refreshing! There is also a lemon pine sol/cleaner type smell..not in a bad way. It's very nice, overall I would say this strain smells CLEAN, if you can understand that? Various other hints of other aromas in there too.

This stuff goes down really smooth, and tastes very good. I can't explain how it tastes, amazingness.

High is not lacking either. Very cerebral high, shoulders feel relaxed. This would be good for pain or just getting super high, not much of a ceiling on this stuff. Get super high and it goes down nice.

HG41.jpg

HG7.jpg

I am still puffing on this stuff, had a little right now. Feels nice to just sit back, close your eyes and chill. Or be active, as I am typing this.

:roorrip:

So heres one of my pics of my Favorite, or one of my many favorites actually. I present Blue Cheese. I love this stuff. I just wish it showed all the purple that you see in person, but you can see a little of the purple on the bottom of the nug so Im sure you get the idea. Enjoy!
blue_cheese_nug-01.jpg

lol, I tried pulling the leaves off so you could see the nug better but since then I have been unable to take a pic that shows the purple like this pic kinda does, so this is the pic I had to stay with. Pics never look the same through a camera, its funny.

those are so nice,I wish I could macro a pic. but I don't know how,I have a 250 power microscope and I can see the tri's not as many as that but bigger.
I have another durban that came out just wht.and the tri's on that 1 are numerous like them,that was a durban I cropped,totally diff. from the 1 in there.GREAT WORK MUST BE NORWAY HERITAGE. Spike.

Now I'm playing with dwarf ganja auto.

Back
Top Bottom