• HazeSeeker

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • dagermankid14

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Harry Red

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main cola from my Plant of the Month entry last month.
Bagseed- 10 weeks in flower. 2 Liter Bottle for comparison.
010410.jpg

Andy Botwin, that plant is SICK!:smokin:

WOW....lol

vote using whatever criteria you want...but vote. there are alot more people doing this hence we have 1st,2nd and 3rd place "monikers" .........this happened 2 months ago.

Should there be seperate categories 4 nug of the month?

Aight, well I'm waitin. There are some frosty buds on here. I GOTTA get one of those cameras that get all the trichs (close up). Nice photos.

But don't u guys think they should have a category for buds a person grew and a separate category for people who bought theirs? I've looked at a few NICE journals and all the work put into them. And I'm sitting here thinking to myself "That's kinda unfair to those that have awesome grows that we KNOW they grew from the progression of a journal. As opposed to the guy that walks in to the club freshly restocked and buys the Quarter ounce main cola and posts pics of someone else's work (and get rewarded for it whether we know or not)." I dunno just a thought, but nothing wrong with a little competition. If I lost it would probably motivate me to go harder the next cycle.

Re: Should there be seperate categories 4 nug of the month?

If I lost it would probably motivate me to go harder the next cycle.

you being from the bay and all made me think of e40.. go hard.. go hard or go home :cool:

ya you have a good point about the growing and club bought stuff

Hold on to that Monster Stikky!!

Hang on to one of the monster colas just for a pic and enter it. THEN sell/donate it. C'mon Stikky. Ur name's Yung Stikky. I wanna see the Sticky!! Put some pics up man. I would, but I ain't tryna make it that much easier for some1 else to win. Gimme a few cycles.

Back
Top Bottom