Hello group new here and new grow!

Usual progress in up potting.
Solo cup, up pot to a 1 gallon pot.
1 gallon pot, up pot to a 3 or 5 gallon pot.
You can keep going up to 10 or 20 gallon,it all depends how big you want the plant.
If you're going to plant it directly into the ground, you can prepare a the hole in the ground as the final up pot.
Do you grow in the ground ?

Hiya pedrogunz, the plants are looking a nice healthy color, but they're stretching for the light a little, you may want to get them closer to the light.
When you finally put them ouside, are they getting planted in the ground or staying in a pot?
I have a 75 watt light for each 2 plants how far should I place the light UV been keeping them around 23inc maybe 20 ?

Sorry it's a full spectrum 75 watt light one for each 2 plants how far is best been keeping it 23 inc what should I do keep 18inc 20 inc
One more question about the light bulbs that you're using, are they cfl bulbs?
I use a 125w large cfl bulb to keep a mother plant under,they're good bulbs for early veg but are quite weak. I have my cfl light just a few inches above my plant,IF it is a cfl bulb.

Do you grow in the ground ?
I don't put my plants in the ground, lots of people do. I put my plants outside in pots so I can move them around if I have to(not legal).
If you put them in the ground, it's best to take them out of the pot and put them directly into a prepared hole. You can prepare the hole with some nice soil and organic goodies just like the pot.

It's a led light full spectrum
Ok, led should be left further away but the plants are asking for more light. If you're keeping them inside for now you will need more light.
Depending on your weather outside you could put them outside in the sun during the day and bring them in as the suns strength goes in the evenings, they may get better light that way.
What are your daytime temperatures, how many day light hours are you getting where you live?

I don't put my plants in the ground, lots of people do. I put my plants outside in pots so I can move them around if I have to(not legal).
If you put them in the ground, it's best to take them out of the pot and put them directly into a prepared hole. You can prepare the hole with some nice soil and organic goodies just like the pot.
Hmmmm
Ok, led should be left further away but the plants are asking for more light. If you're keeping them inside for now you will need more light.
Depending on your weather outside you could put them outside in the sun during the day and bring them in as the suns strength goes in the evenings, they may get better light that way.
What are your daytime temperatures, how many day light hours are you getting where you live?
Well it snowed here yesterday so its still to early to put them outside
So how far should I keep the lights from the plants?

Hmmmm

Well it snowed here yesterday so its still to early to put them outside
So how far should I keep the lights from the plants?
Most led lights have a manufacturer recomended distance, but that's usually for purpose built units, it's usually no closer than 18". But your lights may not be that strong. Now that your plants are getting bigger you need to add two more bulbs,almost one of those bulbs per plant, or invest in a bigger single grow light. With snow outside it would be better to keep them indoors, but you're gonna need more power spread across the 5 plants.

Each light source only has a certain foot print, the bulbs you have only cover a small foot print with decent light, now your plants occupy more foot print than the lights can give.

Most led lights have a manufacturer recomended distance, but that's usually for purpose built units, it's usually no closer than 18". But your lights may not be that strong. Now that your plants are getting bigger you need to add two more bulbs,almost one of those bulbs per plant, or invest in a bigger single grow light. With snow outside it would be better to keep them indoors, but you're gonna need more power spread across the 5 plants.
Thanks I'm going to try and make due with what I have for this session.
What would be a good grow light that will not break the bank ?

Yeah budget matters.
You're not looking to flower under lights so that makes things cheaper.
First choice is cfl bulbs,very cheap to buy and affective in vegging plants, but you need to have quite a few.
Then obviously led and qb lights.
Have a look at the sponsors on here, budget led and mars hydro, they have some great lights that will be strong enough for your needs, but they can be a little more pricey,worth it though. I'm looking at the budget led lights for myself,great value for the power and spectrum.
Keep us posted on your progress, Good luck bud.

Just upped the time to 19 and 5
This Male or female ?

Attachments

• 20200409_113215.jpg
    20200409_113215.jpg
    466.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 20200406_130719.jpg
    20200406_130719.jpg
    432.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 20200406_130655.jpg
    20200406_130655.jpg
    515.3 KB · Views: 42
You’re VERY far from sexing the plants.
Mine were over a month old and I still needed a magnifying glass to be able to tell. I’d recommend getting a jewelers loupe if you want to be ahead of the game.

A15B9BA3-1391-4EE5-9620-B995FA89DDEF.jpeg

Male
1AAEC285-5AE6-470F-BC5A-2E5804D78A39.jpeg

Female
EE8F6F06-66D5-4116-80A9-063EE423BCFA.jpeg

You’re VERY far from sexing the plants.
Mine were over a month old and I still needed a magnifying glass to be able to tell. I’d recommend getting a jewelers loupe if you want to be ahead of the game.

A15B9BA3-1391-4EE5-9620-B995FA89DDEF.jpeg

Male
1AAEC285-5AE6-470F-BC5A-2E5804D78A39.jpeg

Female
EE8F6F06-66D5-4116-80A9-063EE423BCFA.jpeg
Hey thanks for the help you and everyone on the site here is a pic week 5 veg what do you all think ?
Home made grow room lol trying to do this as cheap as possible....for now

Attachments

• 20200412_164703.jpg
    20200412_164703.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
  • 20200412_164309.jpg
    20200412_164309.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
  • 20200412_164647.jpg
    20200412_164647.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
Hey thanks for the help you and everyone on the site here is a pic week 5 veg what do you all think ?
Home made grow room lol trying to do this as cheap as possible....for now
Looks legit to me. Do you have ventilation?

Back
Top Bottom